Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Feb open challenge final update (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=204125)

bakku 02-28-2005 08:43 AM

Feb open challenge final update

Alright, today's the last day of February so get in as many hands as you guys can before midnight and post your final hand count for the month. Lotta close ones so the final standings should be pretty interesting.

On a side note..even though I thought I'd get destroyed this month (even with a 3:1 handicap), CDC and I are neck in neck. He's frantically 8-tabling right now hoping to keep his lead. Please discourage/annoy/berate/send viruses to him if you wish.

Ponks 02-28-2005 02:40 PM

Re: Feb open challenge final update

I'll give anyone 50 bucks if they can stop DBowling from playing today. Please use whatever means necessary.

Ponks

detruncate 02-28-2005 02:50 PM

Thanks for the admin duty bakku.

Luck to all in your final push.

Ponks 02-28-2005 05:02 PM

Calling all Illini fans:

We must stop DBowling from playing today and beating me in the challenge. He's gonna give me a Wisconsin avatar and a loc that says Illini Sucks :[ Please help me out...... [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Ponks

SomethingClever 02-28-2005 05:07 PM

I'm at about 16.5k, although I have some pokerroom hands that I haven't been able to import yet.

Hopefully I won't need them, as I think I've blown out shadow29 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

MEbenhoe 02-28-2005 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Calling all Illini fans:

We must stop DBowling from playing today and beating me in the challenge. He's gonna give me a Wisconsin avatar and a loc that says Illini Sucks :[ Please help me out...... [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Ponks

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the best part is that you'll have that avatar and location during March Madness [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Ponks 02-28-2005 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Calling all Illini fans:

Ponks

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the best part is that you'll have that avatar and location during March Madness [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

First thing that popped into my head <cries> :[

Ponks

DBowling 02-28-2005 07:43 PM

why'd you think i picked it! hah!

jasonHoldEm 02-28-2005 10:29 PM

I'm toast, I haven't even reached Seether's number from last week. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Emmitt2222 02-28-2005 10:49 PM

I'm gunna be the brave one and be the first to give a final number. I hope that by posting this slightly early that theredwave won't give some ridiculous final push to beat me cus that would suck.
My best month yet including ~3,000 more hands from Paradise that I'm not importing or counting.
By the way theredwave, I am not creative and am having a hard time picking out a lousy avatar for you, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :]