Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   OT: Just Bailed on Empire (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=365752)

skipperbob 10-26-2005 07:57 AM

OT: Just Bailed on Empire

Well, I hung in as long as I could [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]Can't get a game when I play...Same players in every game...I give up...Fun while it lasted [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

tigerite 10-26-2005 08:26 AM

Re: OT: Just Bailed on Empire

Don't worry skip. You're not the first and you won't be the last.. the skins are going down the tubes fast. I'm glad I bailed early, sad to say..

EricW 10-26-2005 08:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, I hung in as long as I could [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]Can't get a game when I play...Same players in every game...I give up...Fun while it lasted [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

What time are you playing at? If you play now, there's like no players at all (about a total of 2.5k players all together).

But if you play during peak hours, it's about 9k players.

Either way, I'm glad you're gone (I'm assuming that you're a good player) 'cause now there's one less good player in the player pool.

1C5 10-26-2005 10:36 AM

The 22s take a long tiem to fill, couldn't imagine the 215s!

Kanchi 10-26-2005 11:04 AM

Right now I see no reason to leave. I considered it but after playing a few hundred I'm not moving for the time being.

I see a lot of the same people and am actually glad too. I'll happily sit in their SB/BB.

bearly 10-26-2005 02:36 PM

i have to ask: what are you guys who were winning players and enjoying rakeback (at empire) doing now? what sites are you playing?....................b

stupidsucker 10-26-2005 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Right now I see no reason to leave. I considered it but after playing a few hundred I'm not moving for the time being.

I see a lot of the same people and am actually glad too. I'll happily sit in their SB/BB.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder how many games I have played with 2+2ers in the last month.

I have been regularing the 22s and 33s at the skins. They are slow to begin so table selection is damn near impossible, but seat selection is prime. It wont last that way for much longer.

Newt_Buggs 10-26-2005 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i have to ask: what are you guys who were winning players and enjoying rakeback (at empire) doing now? what sites are you playing?....................b

[/ QUOTE ]
Opened a new act on party with rakeback.

1C5 10-26-2005 04:15 PM

Had an old acct with RB at Party, not as much as Empire but better than nothing. Just play there now.