Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   PartyPoker: 10 Tabling now permitted (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=353426)

billyjex 10-10-2005 10:01 PM

Re: PartyPoker: 10 Tabling now permitted

What about the fact the sharks break the fish, therefore causing them to deposit more money?

pokerplayer28 10-10-2005 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What about the fact the sharks break the fish, therefore causing them to deposit more money?

[/ QUOTE ]

that makes so much sense, party should rig the deal for the best players so the fish can deposit even more.

bwana devil 10-11-2005 12:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Could someone please tell me why we should believe that this guy is actually Mike O'Malley?

[/ QUOTE ]

1. 2+2 changed his screen name because it was so long.

2. check all of his previous posts and theyre legit.

3. chill.

Willluck 10-11-2005 01:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]well, they're gonna go broke anyways...just at a slower rate with all of their money going to party rake instead of part of it going to some pro.

HesseJam 10-11-2005 04:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, I accrue over 10k a month in rake, and I personally know at LEAST 20 other WINNING players who do the same. GL finding more than 5 losing players that generate this much EVERY month.

[/ QUOTE ]

You pointed exactly to the problem but you are using upside-down logic. For every winning player they HAVE TO FIND a LOT of losers to fill up the tables so that the winners continue to win.

DWarrior 10-11-2005 05:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well, I accrue over 10k a month in rake, and I personally know at LEAST 20 other WINNING players who do the same. GL finding more than 5 losing players that generate this much EVERY month.

[/ QUOTE ]

You pointed exactly to the problem but you are using upside-down logic. For every winning player they HAVE TO FIND a LOT of losers to fill up the tables so that the winners continue to win.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, paradoxically, a winning player is more valuable to the pokerroom than a losing player because they stick around longer and play longer.

I read somewhere that Party's average customer value is $17/player, whereas on the skins it's $24/player. Could be because people go to the skins for rakeback, and most of the good high volume players look for rakeback deals.

The problem, as you pointed out, is the rooms have to keep feeding fish to the skarks.

Jeff W 10-13-2005 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]