Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Getting a HUD on Pacific...GT+ is screwy for me (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=402054)

teddyFBI 12-20-2005 01:56 PM

Getting a HUD on Pacific...GT+ is screwy for me

Since PAHUD doesn't support Pacific yet, i figured i'd give GT+ a go.

So it tells me that it has located table "Apple Soda"...only problem is that the only pacific table I have open is called "Teaser"...so no problem, I think -- I just use the drag/drop target tool, and when I hover over the table, it reads "Teaser", so I figure it's 'finding the right table'...but then when I drop it, "Apple Soda" appears in the main GT+ screen again, and it's displaying stats for 10 players who aren't even seated at my table.

Any ideas?

Hoopster81 12-20-2005 04:29 PM

Re: Getting a HUD on Pacific...GT+ is screwy for me

Does Handgrabber say it is watching the correct table?

teddyFBI 12-20-2005 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does Handgrabber say it is watching the correct table?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm confused. Handgrabber is just the mining app. It has nothing to do with the actual dislpay of the stats...i don't even have it open while trying to get GT+ to work.

Hoopster81 12-20-2005 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm confused. Handgrabber is just the mining app. It has nothing to do with the actual dislpay of the stats...i don't even have it open while trying to get GT+ to work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Handgrabber needs to be running with PT for your stats to be displayed the same way PA+PT displays stats (realtime).

teddyFBI 12-21-2005 07:29 PM

Sorry man, I must be a retard, but I just don't get it. Please walk me through this...here are the steps i'm following:

1. Launch Handgrabber (which automatically launches Pacific, which I log into for Real Money).

2. Then I go open a table, let's call it XYZ. Handgrabber displays the text "watching Table xyz".

3. I then launch GT+ and press the plus sign. It brings up a new window, and I select the database I want to use in the first field. I don't know what to put for "Screen Name", so I just type in the name of someone at the table. It then brings up a whole list of table names in the field below, but none of which correspond to the table that I have open, and that Handgrabber's watching.

4. SO I just click OK, and then it brings up a new window saying it can't find whatever table I selected, and tells me to drop the target finder tool on the table.

5. I drag the finder target over the open table, and GT+ correctly says "Window title: Hold'em XYZ". So I click OK.

6. But then it shows in the main table list window a DIFFERENT table name than the one i dropped the finder tool onto, and it displays stats for a completely different set of players than those at table XYZ.

What am I doing wrong???

Hoopster81 12-22-2005 03:19 AM

1. right

2. right

3. Launch PT. File -> Import Pacific. In that window, tell PT where the hand histories are stored (i.e. C:\Program Files\HandGrabber). Start the importing. Wait for at least one import to run after you are sitting at the table.

4. Launch GT+, select database, select your username. Your table should be first on the list.

good luck