Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Empire August Reload (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=315653)

08-15-2005 01:57 PM

Empire August Reload

The 100% up to $100 Deposit Bonus will ONLY be applied on your first deposit made between 00:01 EST August 22nd and 23:59 EST, August 24th 2005. You must use the Deposit bonus code "PLAYAUG" on the Deposit Screen where you enter the amount of the deposit.

Bonus Amount will automatically be added to your Bonus Account where it will be held until you play raked hands equal to ten (10) times the Bonus Amount within ten (10) days of making your deposit (the "Release Requirements").

The bonus is only valid for deposits made between 00:01 EST August 22nd
and 23:59 EST, August 24th 2005.

If you cash out any amount from your EmpirePoker.com account during the Bonus Period, but prior to making a qualifying deposit, you are ineligible for the deposit bonus.
http://www.empirepoker.com/offer/playaug.html

Good luck at the tables !
Pokermods.com

Rockfish 08-15-2005 02:08 PM

Re: Empire August Reload

I have been expecting this.

fullhouse 08-15-2005 02:57 PM

nice

SuitedSixes 08-15-2005 03:06 PM

Good news.

P.S.
I am anxiously awaiting some new table mods at PokerMods.com

benkath1 08-15-2005 05:39 PM

Anybody know the withdrawl stipulations for this? I just made a withdrawl last week. Do you think I'll get the elapsed thing again?

Theodore Donald Kiravatsos 08-15-2005 05:45 PM

August 22rd is a Monday, not a Thursday. I don't believe you.

"Your excuses are your own" -- Richard Roma

bholdr 08-15-2005 07:24 PM

woah. this is gonna be tough. i leave for vacation on the 23rd, so i will have to make my deposit and clear the bonus all on the 22nd. yikes.

looks like i've got a plan for next monday.

08-15-2005 07:46 PM

is this thing live yet???

I am in a real sticky situation right now and need to clear these pronto [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

thesharpie 08-15-2005 07:50 PM

Check the [censored] date [censored] cunter.

08-15-2005 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Check the [censored] date [censored] cunter.

[/ QUOTE ]

sometimes bonuses go live earlier than the actual date you XXXXXX!!!

thesharpie 08-15-2005 07:59 PM

Not usually by a week, I don't think.

GrandmaStabone 08-15-2005 08:20 PM

What kind of sticky situation are you in?

08-15-2005 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its a long story but, it invovles trying to clear these bonuses and other obligations I might have

bozlax 08-15-2005 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its a long story but, it invovles trying to clear these bonuses and other obligations I might have

[/ QUOTE ]

Short story: using an Empire bonus to keep your power from being turned off probably isn't a great way to live your life.

08-15-2005 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Short story: using an Empire bonus to keep your power from being turned off probably isn't a great way to live your life.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] hey, whatever works

Thythe 08-15-2005 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nh sir

smoore 08-15-2005 09:19 PM

How come I don't get the reload emails? I don't think I've ever gotten one from empire, anyone else rely on 2+2 for notification?

SoftcoreRevolt 08-15-2005 09:42 PM

So why don't you deposit to all 10 of your Empire accounts so you don't need to take vacation time from collecting cans to clear the Empire bonus and find out if it is live.

bozlax 08-15-2005 09:42 PM

I usually get the email AFTER I've heard about the bonus, here.

08-15-2005 11:23 PM

ahahaha, trying to make fun of me again,

The sad thing is I problaly make more and have more money, then you will ever have pal,

SO KEEP IT UP IF YOU WANT I THINK ITS HILARIOUS [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

bholdr 08-16-2005 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i aggree, but, A: theposter said nothing about needing the money, and B: it's better than just letting the power get turned off anyway, right? some people are naturally jerks, others need to work at it.

SoftcoreRevolt 08-16-2005 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

The sad thing is I problaly make more and have more money, then you will ever have pal,

SO KEEP IT UP IF YOU WANT I THINK ITS HILARIOUS [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you certaintly have more 2+2 accounts I have.

And yes, it would be very sad if someone like you was able to make more money than I.

mscags 08-16-2005 03:47 AM

Where the hell are you going now? I thought you just got back from a vacation?

08-16-2005 07:17 AM

Newbie question: I'm planning to start playing at Empire for the first time now. When I deposit, I will get the welcome bonus.
Will I _also_ get the reload bonus if I deposit more within this time window? Will I have to clear the welcome bonus first, to get the reload?

Edit: Saw this at the page linked above:"This offer cannot be clubbed along with any other deposit / signup bonus offer."

So I guess this means I have to clear the welcome bonus first.

car ramrod 08-16-2005 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am in a real sticky situation right now and need to clear these pronto

[/ QUOTE ]

These, I thought there was only one empire reload?

Verdi 08-16-2005 10:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Newbie question: I'm planning to start playing at Empire for the first time now. When I deposit, I will get the welcome bonus.
Will I _also_ get the reload bonus if I deposit more within this time window? Will I have to clear the welcome bonus first, to get the reload?

Edit: Saw this at the page linked above:"This offer cannot be clubbed along with any other deposit / signup bonus offer."

So I guess this means I have to clear the welcome bonus first.

[/ QUOTE ]

This will most likely stack with the welcome bonus. They won't clear concurrently though, meaning that you first have to clear the welcome bonus and then this bonus. (ie, one raked hand will only count towards one bonus and not both at the same time)

08-16-2005 11:08 AM

Sounds reasonable. Thank you.

usmfan 08-16-2005 11:57 AM

Also, don't sign up at Empire without a rakeback deal. See the classifieds or rakebackreview.com

grouchie 08-16-2005 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am in a real sticky situation right now and need to clear these pronto

[/ QUOTE ]

These, I thought there was only one empire reload?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought everyone new he had at least 10 accoutns on all the party skins.

08-16-2005 01:18 PM

Interesting info...

car ramrod 08-16-2005 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait till they close his accounts, then we will get a big post about how he got cheated. He is leaving a paper trail with posts like that.

dlk9s 08-17-2005 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My daddy can beat up your daddy.

Seriously. People are goofing on you because you made a horrendously vague statement about being in a sticky situation. Either keep it to yourself, explain what you are talking about, or accept the fact that people are going to have some fun with you.

DavidC 08-17-2005 01:32 PM

The bonus isn't live yet.

And buddy's financial status is his own business (that he perhaps shouldn't broadcast).

Redd 08-17-2005 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anybody know the withdrawl stipulations for this? I just made a withdrawl last week. Do you think I'll get the elapsed thing again?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm really interested in hearing any input on this too; I was planning on making a withdrawl later on today. Is that a no-no if I want to get the bonus?
Apologies in advance to the expert whores who see this question thousands of times for each reload.

robertsonjohn 08-17-2005 02:28 PM

What constitutes a raked hand at Empire? I tried checking the site, and couldn't find it.

Wyers 08-17-2005 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And buddy's financial status is his own business.

[/ QUOTE ]

The "Buddy" in question is just a troll who has multiple gimmick accounts - McVicker being one of them.

There is no financial status.

mosquito 08-17-2005 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What constitutes a raked hand at Empire? I tried checking the site, and couldn't find it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any hand that has had rake taken out, where you were
dealt in.

bigredlemon 08-17-2005 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait till they close his accounts, then we will get a big post about how he got cheated. He is leaving a paper trail with posts like that.

[/ QUOTE ]Like the last time they closed his accounts for irregularities?

08-17-2005 10:51 PM

they never closed my account for irregulations, it was for fighting with an another player and the player reported me.

I also only had an account shut down, cause the said I only showed up at bonus time, Just like 100's Of others who got their accounts closed.

SO GET YOUR DAMN FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR BIG MOUTH [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

irishpint 08-18-2005 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
they never closed my account for irregulations, it was for fighting with an another player and the player reported me.

I also only had an account shut down, cause the said I only showed up at bonus time, Just like 100's Of others who got their accounts closed.

SO GET YOUR DAMN FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR BIG MOUTH [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

you are such an idiot.