Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Party preferred Player ,bs (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=373051)

11-06-2005 05:41 PM

Party preferred Player ,bs

Hi There
I was contacted by party poker to become a preferred player.
OK np I thought.

Party then sent me a link to fill out a form.
I was gobsmacked by the information required on the form.
After I refused to fill out the form ,I called party and they explained that they make players who trust them preferred players.

I do trust party ,However there have been many cases of criminal gangs infiltrating large organisations by becoming members of staff,in order to steal money from unsuspecting customers via Identity theft.

No way would I send the required info to anybody.
Are poker sites now takin the perverbial.
Your thoughts

TheNoodleMan 11-06-2005 05:48 PM

Re: Party preferred Player ,bs

[ QUOTE ]

Your thoughts

[/ QUOTE ]
english? this looks like a question, but it has no question mark. also, what is a perverb?

tomdemaine 11-06-2005 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Your thoughts

[/ QUOTE ]
english?

[/ QUOTE ]
As in not American yes. Slang for taking the piss/mickey/michael etc.

ZBTHorton 11-06-2005 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi There
I was contacted by party poker to become a preferred player.
OK np I thought.

Party then sent me a link to fill out a form.
I was gobsmacked by the information required on the form.
After I refused to fill out the form ,I called party and they explained that they make players who trust them preferred players.

I do trust party ,However there have been many cases of criminal gangs infiltrating large organisations by becoming members of staff,in order to steal money from unsuspecting customers via Identity theft.

No way would I send the required info to anybody.
Your thoughts

[/ QUOTE ]

We have no idea what information they asked you for. Therefore little to no clue how to answer.

MicroBob 11-06-2005 06:29 PM

I have yet to fax any of the documents or fill out any forms for Party basically because I just don't want to.

Now that they have a rule of no more than $10k in cash-outs per month unless you send in the stupid documents I might have to do this (I frequently cash-out and re-deposit there....no, I'm not suddenly a higher-income player who is making over $20k/mth or anything like that).

Not sure what all they want or are asking for.
I wouldn't have too big a problem giving them my SS# if I really HAD to since I think it's pretty easy to get that info anyway from just about anywhere else if someone wants it badly enough.

JAque 11-06-2005 06:31 PM

I think you are talking about the social security number. In the past players were able to put N/A and Party never complained. I am not sure if this is still true but you may want to try.

JAque

_And1_ 11-06-2005 07:55 PM

Non US residents dont have to put in any SS number so why should Party care... ?

Beavis68 11-06-2005 08:05 PM

I filled this out a long time ago when I had a little problem with refering myself and getting a bonus.

4thstreetpete 11-06-2005 10:13 PM

I always thought you had to fax over your ID like a driver's license. I haven't fax them any info simply because I don't want to either but right now depositing and withdrawals are a PITA.

HoldEmKillah 11-07-2005 01:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Now that they have a rule of no more than $10k in cash-outs per month unless you send in the stupid documents

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf??? Since when? This sucks if true.