Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Books and Publications (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Miller/Sklansky - almost done with NL book yet? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=367890)

Big Bend 10-29-2005 02:30 PM

Miller/Sklansky - almost done with NL book yet?

I'm really looking forward to the new NL ring book coming out soon. Just wondering what the latest status is. I've been very successful with full & 6-max limit but NL ring just kicks my ass. Damn TPTK just sucks, am desperate for the words of wisdom that'll get me over the hump.

Thx a bunch.. BB

playersare 10-29-2005 04:05 PM

Re: Miller/Sklansky - almost done with NL book yet?

miller recently said february 2006.

MCS 10-30-2005 12:37 AM

I wish I could forget that this book existed so that I wouldn't keep getting mad every time I think of the delays.

Ed Miller 10-30-2005 03:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I wish I could forget that this book existed so that I wouldn't keep getting mad every time I think of the delays.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry the book has been delayed a few months. I underestimated how much time doing the magazine, getting married, moving, etc. would take, and I haven't had as much time to work on it as I had hoped. Believe me, it's my #1 work priority, and it will be done in a reasonable amount of time.

MCS 10-30-2005 04:09 AM

Don't take it as my being mad at you specifically or anything. I'm sure you want to and are trying to get the book out quickly as well, and that you are unwilling to release it early if you have to sacrifice quality. It's more of a feeling of waiting for Christmas and being mad that it doesn't come faster.

mshalen 10-30-2005 09:40 AM

If Ed is reponding to posts like this then I guess the honeymoon really must be over.

PJS 10-30-2005 10:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry the book has been delayed a few months. I underestimated how much time doing the magazine, getting married, moving, etc. would take, and I haven't had as much time to work on it as I had hoped. Believe me, it's my #1 work priority, and it will be done in a reasonable amount of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on Ed, get your priorities right. Your wasting time getting married when there is a poker book to be produced? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Ed Miller 10-30-2005 12:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If Ed is reponding to posts like this then I guess the honeymoon really must be over.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe, we went camping for a two day "mini" honeymoon after the wedding. Our full-sized honeymoon will be around Christmastime.

beaster 10-30-2005 02:25 PM

Now I know what 'Mr. NPA' stands for. Been seeing that alot in reference to Ed. Funny stuff.

RoyalLance 10-30-2005 05:54 PM

They should do a Pot-Limit Hold'em book next since many pros are saying that Pot-Limit Hold'em requires more skill than No-Limt Hold'em.