Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Beef Curtains!?!? WTF??? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=379102)

Talk2BigSteve 11-15-2005 06:01 PM

Beef Curtains!?!? WTF???

In school today I walked outside for break and there were four women talking and I was not paying any real attention to their conversation until one girl used a term in a sentence I had never heard before...

She used the term "Beef Curtains"

So me being always inquisitive, asked "What the hell are beef curtains?"

Well, it was explained to me.

This is the Scientific Definition...

Labia Minora AKA Beef Curtains.
The labia minora are the inner lips of the vulva, thin stretches of tissue within the labia majora that fold and protect the vagina, urethra, and clitoris. The appearance of labia minora can vary widely, from tiny lips that hide between the labia majora to large lips that protrude. The most common metaphor for the labia minora is that of a flower. Both the inner and outer labia are quite sensitive to touch and pressure.

Well I was disgusted, I still am unable to get the term Beef Curtains out of my head. This has to be redneck girl thing, right? Or do non-redneck girls have weird names for body parts and sexual organs. If so give the terms and the definition so others can "enjoy" them.

Big Steve [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

xadrez 11-15-2005 06:03 PM

Re: Beef Curtains!?!? WTF???

[ QUOTE ]
I still am unable to get Beef Curtains out of my head.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive had this same problem since I was 11 or 12 years old

Aces McGee 11-15-2005 06:03 PM

I'm very familiar with the term "meat curtains," (as in "parting the meat curtains" as a euphemism for having sex), but I cannot picture any woman I've ever met using it.

-McGee

WackityWhiz 11-15-2005 06:06 PM

NSFW

diebitter 11-15-2005 06:06 PM

Try this, guys, for some other 'euphemisms'

Euphemisms

Talk2BigSteve 11-15-2005 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
NSFW

[/ QUOTE ]

Geee Thanks, I needed a visual explaination since I have only seen one in my life. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Big Steve [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

BaggyAnt 11-15-2005 06:11 PM

Beef curtains is well known British slang - I'm guessing somehow she must of picked it up from someone in Britain.

Blarg 11-15-2005 06:17 PM

New one on me, but I'm not surprised by anything girls say no matter how crude. Well, mostly, I guess. But I've heard too many of them talking sex stuff to think they're any less graphic than guys. I think they're much more so.

TeeJayORTj 11-15-2005 06:28 PM

There are some other good ones like...

Wagon Rut
Roast Beef Lips
Mud Flaps
Yo Yo Smuggler
Fish Taco
Fur Burger
Lap Flounder

and so many other funny ones I can't think of

11-15-2005 06:29 PM

Usually, when I've heard "beef curtains" or "meat curtains" referred to, it's been in the context of said labia that hang down much further than normal.

That's a whole lotta lips.