Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Which seat do you like best on the airplane? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=405393)

pokerdirty 12-26-2005 02:59 PM

Which seat do you like best on the airplane?

Why?

Vavavoom 12-26-2005 03:00 PM

Re: Which seat do you like best on the airplane?

Back Window....

12-26-2005 03:01 PM

Emergency exit row. So much leg room. So good.

pokerdirty 12-26-2005 03:03 PM

this was an option for me. the extra leg room is nice but no different than sticking your legs out in the aisle if you are in an aisle seat.

Vavavoom 12-26-2005 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this was an option for me. the extra leg room is nice but no different than sticking your legs out in the aisle if you are in an aisle seat.

[/ QUOTE ]

But you always end up on the flight where the attendants just walk up and down, up and down....

Where's the option for 1st Class/Upper/Business.....>?

pokerdirty 12-26-2005 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But you always end up on the flight where the attendants just walk up and down, up and down....

Where's the option for 1st Class/Upper/Business.....>?

[/ QUOTE ]

obviously everyone would prefer to be in first class. I took this option out assuming that 95% of the people in here travel coach.

Rotating Rabbit 12-26-2005 03:07 PM

Front is always superior to back, as it will be less noisy, being in front of the engines. Additionally, the air is circulated from the front, so has less carbon dioxide. Finally, should a 'Lost' situation occur, you're on the island not at the bottom of the ocean.

Short haul I prefer aisle, long haul window (aisle not so great on long haul or a flight where you want to rest as u have to get up lots more to let the other seats go to bathroom or stretch legs etc).

kipin 12-26-2005 03:10 PM

Aisle Exit Row.

Also if you take the exit row and are less than 6'2" you are a douche bag and should die.

daryn 12-26-2005 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Aisle Exit Row.

Also if you take the exit row and are less than 6'2" you are a douche bag and should die.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, you are a gigantor

kipin 12-26-2005 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Aisle Exit Row.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, you are a gigantor

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I need some trumpets to play while I enter all the while a dude reads from a papyrus script declaring my entrance.