Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   So some guy hanged himself just outside where I work (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=404249)

celiboy 12-23-2005 07:23 PM

So some guy hanged himself just outside where I work

So I'm at work today on the second floor. There is about 30 of us on the floor. Anyways we keep the blinds closed to keep the sun out. Around 10 someone comes by saying to look outside and that there was a body hanging from a third floor balcony. The apartment building is right across from us...just seperated by an alley. At first we all thought it was a manequin. 5 minutes later cops show up and pull the body from the balcony....paramedics worked on him for 30 minutes (we could see into the suite) and then the ambulance took off. Someone from our company called the hospital and word is that he survived it. Pretty crazy to see that and I'm glad I didn't actually see him jump. He looked to be about 70. I'm surprised he would do it so publicly. Also from what I know, hanging yourself is certain death within minutes and he was definetly out there for longer than that.

nthn2fancy 12-23-2005 07:34 PM

Re: So some guy hanged himself just outside where I work

if he ddnt break his neck, they definately couldve revived him afterwards

12-23-2005 07:35 PM

Standard.

astroglide 12-23-2005 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Standard.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

12-23-2005 08:15 PM

this thread is usless without pics.

Sponger15SB 12-23-2005 08:16 PM

Man, some people suck at killing themselves.

man 12-23-2005 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Man, some people suck at killing themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]
a friend of mine is an EMT, and a guy he works with got called for two suicide attempts for the same girl. she tried to slit her wrists, but cut across instead of down both times. the second time he got fed up and taught her the right way to do it. she didn't survive her last attempt. he was fired.

12-23-2005 08:22 PM

I'd probably kill myself in the coolest way possible. Possibly involving large explosions and lots of hookers.

henrikrh 12-23-2005 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd probably kill myself in the coolest way possible. Possibly involving large explosions and lots of hookers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd poison myself with somehting really hard to trace, like cyanide, and die on the set of CSI, if it became an unexplained death that would be hilarious.

12-23-2005 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd poison myself with somehting really hard to trace, like cyanide, and die on the set of CSI, if it became an unexplained death that would be hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Owned.