Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   AIDS is still the gay disease (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=288277)

Dead 07-07-2005 04:35 PM

AIDS is still the gay disease

AIDS really is still the gay disease. It is just that simple. I'm not homophobic at all and those of you on here who know me know that. But I don't want to deny the realtiy that AIDS really is a gay disease. Over 50% of AIDS cases are gays. A straight non-drug using male has very little chance of contracting AIDS. THe only way he will get it is from a straight woman who most likely had sex with a bisexual male who was on the down low.

The gay community needs to take responsibility and start practicing safer sex.

ptmusic 07-07-2005 05:34 PM

Re: AIDS is still the gay disease

I'm not really informed on the subject, but is that the case in Africa, where the epidemic is huge (from what I've heard)? Are the AIDS victims mostly gay there?

-ptmusic

Arnfinn Madsen 07-07-2005 05:36 PM

This is kind of taboo to mention, but a male have vaginal sex with a woman with HIV has only a low risk of getting infected.

Makes hetero men less likely to get the deseace than gay men.

Dead 07-07-2005 06:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not really informed on the subject, but is that the case in Africa, where the epidemic is huge (from what I've heard)? Are the AIDS victims mostly gay there?

-ptmusic

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me clarify to say that I am only talking about AIDS in this country.

fimbulwinter 07-07-2005 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

-ptmusic

[/ QUOTE ]

no. the reason for this is cultural sexual practices such as wise men who have sex with the town's virgins, vaginal drying, vaginal cauterization for tightness, sewing the vagina shut until marriage and female genital mutilation. all these perversions of natural heterosexual sex cause ruptures of the vagina which makes male-female sex under those conditions just as dangerous as anal sex.

you asked

fim

scalf 07-07-2005 07:21 PM

Re: AIDS is still the gay disease.

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] just think how strong homosexual urges are:

to stick your prick up another guys sh*thole; knowing this makes you at risk for a deadly; destructive disease...

these guys gotta really love it; ya gotta admire their willingness to go for it

gl

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

PorscheNGuns 07-07-2005 07:27 PM

Re: AIDS is still the gay disease.

google - "bug chasing"

-Matt

Colonel Kataffy 07-07-2005 11:16 PM

What are you hoping to accomplish with this post? I'm genuinely curious. If its simply that gay people face increased risks of contracting HIV, and thus should take precautions to prevent it, then you need a visit from captian obvious.

Angry 07-08-2005 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
AIDS really is still the gay disease.

[/ QUOTE ]

BULLSHT

[ QUOTE ]
THe only way he will get it is from a straight woman who most likely had sex with a bisexual male who was on the down low.

[/ QUOTE ]

more BULLSHT

[ QUOTE ]
The gay community needs to take responsibility and start practicing safer sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

everyone needs to take responsibility and start practicing safer sex.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not homophobic at all

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, you are.

Dead 07-08-2005 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What are you hoping to accomplish with this post? I'm genuinely curious. If its simply that gay people face increased risks of contracting HIV, and thus should take precautions to prevent it, then you need a visit from captian obvious.

[/ QUOTE ]

My point is that if you listen to MTVCBSABCCNNPMSBC that you will get the impression that AIDS occurs at the same frequency in each group. It doesn't.