Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Wiped off the face of the earth (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=366797)

Gamblor 10-27-2005 06:02 PM

Wiped off the face of the earth

Iranian Leader: Wipe Out Israel

Iran's new president has repeated a remark from a former ayatollah that Israel should be "wiped out from the map," insisting that a new series of attacks will destroy the Jewish state, and lashing out at Muslim countries and leaders that acknowledge Israel.

To those who consistently trumpet Israel's UN violations as any indication whatsoever of Israeli intransigence:

Any country that calls for the destruction of another country cannot be a member of an organization that ostensibly promotes peace.

Furthermore, that Iran is a member of the organization that produces and submits the ridiculous resolutions that Israel violates.

Finally, while every European and Western country will join in condemnation, not a single thing will be done about it.

BluffTHIS! 10-27-2005 06:08 PM

Re: Wiped off the face of the earth

Be happy. Iran just gave Israel all the justification it needs to launch a pre-emptive nuclear attack against their multiple nuclear weapons development faciliities.

TomCollins 10-27-2005 06:23 PM

Can't we just nuke Israel AND Iran and just end this crap?

daryn 10-27-2005 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i like it

10-27-2005 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Better yet. Stay out of it.

Gamblor 10-27-2005 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i like it

[/ QUOTE ]

i sincerely doubt any americans could pry their hands of a cheeseburger to press the button.

ACPlayer 10-28-2005 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i sincerely doubt any americans could pry their hands of a cheeseburger to press the button

[/ QUOTE ]

This disdain of America from Israel is seen all the way down from Sharon. I cant understand why we put up with it or for that matter why we keep sending them our tax dollars.

HtotheNootch 10-28-2005 01:11 AM

The entire Middle East needs a nuking.

MMMMMM 10-28-2005 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i sincerely doubt any americans could pry their hands of a cheeseburger to press the button

[/ QUOTE ]

This disdain of America from Israel is seen all the way down from Sharon. I cant understand why we put up with it or for that matter why we keep sending them our tax dollars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I agree and it's pretty baffling.

The main reason I favor supporting Israel is because her neighbors/enemies are so incredibly much WORSE. If her neighbors weren't such backwards psychos, I'd say cut the aid completely.

Maybe we should attach more conditions to the aid we give to Israel (and I don't mean vis-a-vis how Israel interacts with the Palestinians). I mean maybe they could do something to earn some of that aid from us.

daryn 10-28-2005 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i like it

[/ QUOTE ]

i sincerely doubt any americans could pry their hands of a cheeseburger to press the button.

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh

why don't we just sever all ties and see how israel does

could get ugly