Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   "Official" Live at the Bike thread (12/7) (50/100 NL) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=393756)

surfinillini 12-07-2005 11:22 PM

Re: Bart Hanson was wrong last night ......

that hand happened to me last week...granted the pot was a lot smaller for me in a 5/5 game last weekend, my KJ lost to K3 on a KKA5 and river was a 3 board.

that always sucks

cwsiggy 12-07-2005 11:23 PM

Some sick action tonight.

BarronVangorToth 12-07-2005 11:23 PM

He didn't just make ONE mistake, he continued -- left -- and came back and continued some more.

Seriously horrific actions and completely opposite of what you should try to do when you are better than everyone else (or one of the better players at the table).

_
E
V

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

12-07-2005 11:24 PM

OT.
Hey Shirly. I recently switched to playing Just PL OH online. I like it a lot. But i want to play hi/lo and am really confused about the rules of OH hi/lo. Most of the rules for the game i find online are confusing. Do you know of a good website where i can learn the rules?

mostsmooth 12-07-2005 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He didn't just make ONE mistake, he continued -- left -- and came back and continued some more.

Seriously horrific actions and completely opposite of what you should try to do when you are better than everyone else (or one of the better players at the table).

_
E
V

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

[/ QUOTE ]
i was joking about his particualr comment about jay being the worst, obviously ed has to be the worst player barry has ever seen.

BarronVangorToth 12-07-2005 11:29 PM

Bart,

re: "universal rules"

Anyone can write them up -- but good luck getting EVERYONE to agree to EVERYTHING anyone writes up.

Isn't going to happen.

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

cwsiggy 12-07-2005 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OT.
Hey Shirly. I recently switched to playing Just PL OH online. I like it a lot. But i want to play hi/lo and am really confused about the rules of OH hi/lo. Most of the rules for the game i find online are confusing. Do you know of a good website?

[/ QUOTE ]

She'll chime in, but read Bobby Baldwin's section in SS2 on Omaha h/l. Very good.

always be scooping! don't leave home without an A2 or A3 (to start as a beginner) You must!!!! use two of your cards but you can use two different cards of your four for the high hand or the low. The best starting hand is A2A3 doublesuited to the ace - Do you see why??

BarronVangorToth 12-07-2005 11:32 PM

Bart,

Please confirm:

Collection is FIFTEEN dollars per HALF hour?

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

Russ McGinley 12-07-2005 11:35 PM

Bart, you may want to buy some lozenges from the gift shop at this rate. Almost every hand somebody is making a brain-dead call or raise or somebody's angle shooting and god knows what else.

12-07-2005 11:51 PM

Re: \"Official\" Live at the Bike thread (12/7) (50/100 NL)

Barry still looks pissed off, even dragging in that pot!