Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   AC This weekend, say hello if you see me (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=202671)

Yarney 02-25-2005 04:17 PM

AC This weekend, say hello if you see me

I've been posting more and more and would like to meet some of the people ive been talking with. Either way ill be at the borgata on saturday and if anyone spots me please introduce yourself. My name is Jon (or you can just call me Yarney) and ill be wearing a green hooded sweatshirt with NIKE in gold on the chest. Ill be playing either 1/2 nl or 2/5 nl and I plan on being there for a good 12 hours. Im young with short brown hair and glasses. Hopefully thats enough info to spot me, and hopefully ill see at least one or two of you.

-Yarney

CCx 02-25-2005 04:21 PM

Re: AC This weekend, say hello if you see me

In addition, I should be there Sunday playing 6/12 - white, bald, glasses, tattoos, pants.

snowlarbear 02-25-2005 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In addition, I should be there Sunday playing 6/12 - white, bald, glasses, tattoos, pants.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, so you're the one wearing pants.

junkmail3 02-25-2005 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, so you're the one wearing pants.

[/ QUOTE ]

Think ... more like an animal, less like clothing.

I, again, won't make it this weekend, but watch out ... junkmail lands at the borgata on the 4th of march.

Luv2DriveTT 02-25-2005 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
& Heinekin in hand.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Bulldog 02-25-2005 06:09 PM

Borgata Saturday from before noon until late. Blue Nike visor, and one of TenPercenter's orange octagon chips as a card protector. I'll be in either 6/12, 10/20, 1/2 NL, or 2/5 NL.

shakingspear 02-25-2005 06:36 PM

Sunday, Borgota. Playing 2/4, 3/6, or 6/12. Short, brown, spiky hair. Black t-shirt that says "Poops."

MrJitney 02-25-2005 07:12 PM

Quiet, non-descript, mid/late-20's, short brown hair, semi-freckled dude playing 3/6 or 6/12. Probably wearing a dark grey long sleeve t-shirt and jeans. If you see me after 7pm, I will almost certainly have either a glass of red wine or a glass of scotch in front of me.

VinnyTheFish 02-26-2005 02:43 AM

The Fish will be there (or maybe Taj) wearing my Granny Mae T-shirt. I wil be the one Jumping up in a "Touch down" motion yelling Granny Focking Mae at the top of my lungs when my Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] runs into a flop of QQ5! at the Borgata's 6/12 or Taj's 5/10.

CCx 02-27-2005 09:52 PM

another good borgata weekend, +42BB at the ol' 6/12 (and steaming the hell out of good old bernie) - didnt see anyone from here down there but hope you all did well too