Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Nick /Jessica's Money...Pre-Nup poll (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=388952)

whiskeytown 12-01-2005 03:41 AM

Nick /Jessica\'s Money...Pre-Nup poll

Title is self explainatory - I decided to combine them into one poll.

Don't ask me why, but the idea of the religious girl not signing the prenup and then suddenly skyrocketing again while her ex-husband gets 50% of her income?

What do you call that stuff...irony.... - I could eat that stuff for dinner every night - [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

IMHO, he earned half, esp. if she wasn't having sex that often - that's the only benefit to the marriage I could see... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

But then of course, the question becomes one of who WILL make more money, and if we're in a community state like CA, maybe one or the other of you may have more assets - maybe she has a rich dad. Or maybe she's the one working when your poker career tanks and she becomes VP - (I consider this a gender specific question - lots of women make more money then their spouses these days.

So - do you sign a prenup protecting your assets and interests that you bring into the marriage.

Anyone ever wish they had? - Wish they hadn't?

RB

TheMainEvent 12-01-2005 03:48 AM

Re: Nick /Jessica\'s Money...Pre-Nup poll

I assume signing a prenup will result in the least amount of post-divorce legal hassle? I'm all for that one then.

Landon_McFly 12-01-2005 03:49 AM

holla "we want pre-nup, we want pre-nup (yea)"

Alobar 12-01-2005 04:10 AM

Im dating a divorce lawyer...im fubar no matter what if I ever marry this chick

peachy 12-01-2005 04:17 AM

im 100% having a pre nup....no doubt about it...and guys know that about me right off the bat

Alobar 12-01-2005 04:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im 100% having a pre nup....no doubt about it...and guys know that about me right off the bat

[/ QUOTE ]

how does that work when they are paying you for sex? Doesnt your income come from them, so hows that work legally???

peachy 12-01-2005 04:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how does that work when they are paying you for sex? Doesnt your income come from them, so hows that work legally???

[/ QUOTE ]

ROT??

Alobar 12-01-2005 04:22 AM

im not familiar with that one......whats that in english?

NLSoldier 12-01-2005 04:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey everybody guess what?!?! peachy is rich! omg [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

peachy 12-01-2005 04:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey everybody guess what peachy is rich! omg [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

uummm no...thats not why...IF i ever get divorced i want it the least messy it can possibly be

im more along the lines of not that im rich...but that im a pain in the butt to deal with and i wont last long with someone