Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   who is the carver on nip/tuck? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=381209)

SunOfBeach 11-18-2005 07:40 PM

who is the carver on nip/tuck?

is it just me, or is it freaking dead obvious...

11-19-2005 12:53 AM

Re: who is the carver on nip/tuck?

I'm probably just dense, but it's not completely obvious to me. I'd say Quentin, just because he's the only guy that has the requisite traits (surgeon, wants to take Christian and SIIHP).

david050173 11-19-2005 01:52 AM

Christian's Dad.

11-19-2005 01:59 AM

I just caught an episode I missed. Why was the son running away from that group of transexuals? I know he banged that one tranny mom, but why did they all wanna kick his ass?

bills217 11-19-2005 02:12 AM

Is it a guarantee the carver's identity will be revealed? Or that he's not just his own "carver" character and otherwise anonymous and unimportant?

I doubt it, but just a thought.

cdxx 11-19-2005 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it a guarantee the carver's identity will be revealed? Or that he's not just his own "carver" character and otherwise anonymous and unimportant?

I doubt it, but just a thought.

[/ QUOTE ]

i can't guess who it is, but it's pretty obvious that carver's identity is the most likely cliffhanger for next season.

diebitter 11-19-2005 02:45 AM

Never watch the show, never seen it, but I predict it's the one that has the least scenes/moments which indicate he/she is the carver, and everyone else that is even remotely a suspect has significantly more.

mason55 11-19-2005 04:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I missed last week, can I get a summary.

I think that it's TOO obvious that it's Christian's new partner. They are obviously playing it up to make everyone suspect him. Truthfully, it's probably Christian or Sean. Sean makes the most sense because of his moral high ground.

MasterShakes 11-19-2005 04:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How about your opinion?

I don't think it's obvious at all really. I think it's a possibility that it's Matt and I'm leaning that way, but I have no definite idea of who it is.

david050173 11-19-2005 05:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I missed last week, can I get a summary.

I think that it's TOO obvious that it's Christian's new partner. They are obviously playing it up to make everyone suspect him. Truthfully, it's probably Christian or Sean. Sean makes the most sense because of his moral high ground.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought both were attacked by the carver.