Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   A narrative. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=229835)

Kaz The Original 04-10-2005 08:59 PM

A narrative.

I woke up this morning, and checked twoplustwo. I saw a flashing letter symbol. I looked, and was very confused.

I looked in the zoo and have begun to piece together what happened.

Here is what I believe to be what has happened :
Gramma Mae requests transfer.
"Kaz" agrees to do it.
Gramma Mae transfers.
"Kaz" does not transfer, a transfer which would be impossible as I do not have any money on pokerstars.

An e-mail I got today says
"
As per your request, we have now completed the transfer of $230.75
from your account "Meistro" to the account "GrannyMae"."

I did not do this transfer, and assume that paradise initiated it. Good for them.

I assume this to mean GrannyMae is out $660-$230 so down $430. This I will pay her back. I was not the one who took it, but it is under my name, it was my mistake to leave my passwords availible like that, and not a mistake I intend to forget.

Naturally, any money in the account I would transfer back, but I believe it is empty at the moment. I am sorry for what has happened, and I will no longer actively post here, although I will still continue to lurk. I would pay you back sooner, but I will not be able to manage it for a few months.

Good luck to all and good bye.

thesharpie 04-10-2005 09:00 PM

Re: A narrative.

Granny mae is right you are a crappy poker player.

Learn to use shorthand or something man. LOL? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Cubswin 04-10-2005 09:01 PM

If it looks like poop and smells like poop...

dealer_toe 04-10-2005 09:02 PM

So i guess you got eaten up at the 10/20 game on there? since you got a free roll for it and all...Fish!

Cubswin 04-10-2005 09:03 PM

If you want anyone to begin to believe your story i think the first step would be to describe who has access to this computer you are using and why your passwords werent secured.

PsYcHo-ScHnAuZeR 04-10-2005 09:04 PM

And what about cream soda's claim that you took $400 from him a while back?

[censored] 04-10-2005 09:05 PM

And why this apparently was not the first time.

BusterStacks 04-10-2005 09:10 PM

At least we won't have to deal with your posts anymore, and I don't think you can put a price on that.

PsYcHo-ScHnAuZeR 04-10-2005 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
At least we won't have to deal with your posts anymore, and I don't think you can put a price on that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone should study his posting style, so we can spot the newbie who just happens to post the same way.

TStoneMBD 04-10-2005 09:16 PM

if you pay grannymae back i think everyone here would be willing to give you partial benefit of the doubt that your story is in fact accurate. considering that it will take you a few months to pay her back though i find this really unlikely.