Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Three Way and Have a GF, how does it work out (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=398378)

12-14-2005 02:56 PM

Three Way and Have a GF, how does it work out

I have been together with my gf for a few years now and we have gotten very trustworthy of eachother and very open with things we'd like to do. We get into threesomes one night and she asks me if i would want two girls and I say of course. I ask her if she would like two guys which since I love her and completely trust her, I would be ok with, its just sex right, especially since she thinks she would give me another girl in bed. She says shes not sure, she thinks she would be more comfortable with another girl in bed [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img], as she thinks she would be uncomfortable with two guys inside her. We also come up with how bout if it was another couple, I say yeah I think that would be ok and she thinks thats what she would prefer that the most. So here are my questions OOT. And any thoughts on the subject apreciated.

marsvolta619 12-14-2005 03:02 PM

Re: Three Way and Have a GF, how does it work out

Screw a poll, this is so bad news man. You may have been with your girl for a few years now, but this is not a serious relationship or a relationship thats going anywhere if you're bringing in other people. This stuff doesnt work out, trust me. Save it for being single

diebitter 12-14-2005 03:04 PM

Only heard this kinky stuff working out in a LTR when it's coming to an end. I'm sure some people can make it work, but not met any friends etc that ever admitted it.

KaneKungFu123 12-14-2005 03:08 PM

What does the "A" stand for in A-Team??

Songwind 12-14-2005 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What does the "A" stand for in A-Team??

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe it's also known as Eifel Tower

Songwind 12-14-2005 03:10 PM

Been there, it worked out fine. Things took a turn for the worse later when the 2nd woman went more than a bit nuts over things not related to the sex.

Soul Daddy 12-14-2005 03:10 PM

At least spell your gimmick name correctly, jeez.

I think it's commonly accepted that threesomes are going to be best when you're hooking up with two sluts just for sex. A couple bringing a third in is usually a recipe for disaster. Of course there are freaky exceptions though. And the couple idea is just too out there for my tastes.

imported_The Vibesman 12-14-2005 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Screw a poll, this is so bad news man. You may have been with your girl for a few years now, but this is not a serious relationship or a relationship thats going anywhere if you're bringing in other people. This stuff doesnt work out, trust me. Save it for being single

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh, BS. As long as you're both mature, open and honest with each other, and comfortable, do whatever you'd like.

Please note that the Maturity and Honesty and Comfort things are not optional.

TheMainEvent 12-14-2005 03:15 PM

What's funny is that the only real hard part of this is convincing the GF. Finding the 2nd girl is very easy.

Songwind 12-14-2005 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What's funny is that the only real hard part of this is convincing the GF. Finding the 2nd girl is very easy.

[/ QUOTE ]
You should see all the posts on polyamory forums about hunting the elusive HBB (hot bi babe)