Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sports Betting (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   College Basketball Tonight, What do you think? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=380497)

Allin72 11-17-2005 06:27 PM

College Basketball Tonight, What do you think?

Two games I like for tonight and I wanted some analysis/help on what you think about them.

Florida -2 against Wake Forest in Madison Square Garden. No real reason for this other then that it opened up at a pickem and sharps bet them enough to make them -2. Any thoughs on this or should I stay away?

Alabama -2 over Memphis- I like this game a lot because I read a stat soemwhere sayign how dominant Bama has been over the past few seasons against out of conference opponents at home. Alabama I know is also one od the toughest places to play in the country, and I think the

Agree/Disagree? Why

11-17-2005 06:29 PM

Re: College Basketball Tonight, What do you think?

[ QUOTE ]
Two games I like for tonight and I wanted some analysis/help on what you think about them.

Florida -2 against Wake Forest in Madison Square Garden. No real reason for this other then that it opened up at a pickem and sharps bet them enough to make them -2. Any thoughs on this or should I stay away?

Alabama -2 over Memphis- I like this game a lot because I read a stat soemwhere sayign how dominant Bama has been over the past few seasons against out of conference opponents at home. Alabama I know is also one od the toughest places to play in the country, and I think the

Agree/Disagree? Why

[/ QUOTE ]

For the record:

UCLA -6 +116 (matchbook)
Temple +6 -110 (Bowmans)

At the very least a bonus churning opp.

11-17-2005 06:43 PM

Im all over FLA -1.5 and 1H -.5

First NCAA BB bet this year, so it must be a lock [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

11-17-2005 07:09 PM

Texas Tech -1 over Syracuse. Unless the Syracuse team that played the first 2 games was a bunch of imposters, TT should win this one by handily.

Allin72 11-17-2005 07:13 PM

I actually think I am going to go with this game. My cousin goes to cuse and says that they are the most overrated team in the top 25. I like Bobby Knight and the Red Raiders in this game for a unit. good luck lets hope we are all right

NoChance 11-17-2005 07:43 PM

I have small wagers on the following:

Texas Tech +1.5
Wake Forest +2
Montana St +2.5

BlackAces 11-17-2005 09:16 PM

I couldn't figure this game out. Syracuse opened as a one-point favourite, then the line lurched over to Tech -1, now it's back to Syracuse -1.5.

11-17-2005 09:30 PM

That's funny, a rabid Syracuse alum who I work with said the same thing; which corroborates what I saw with my own eyes those first two games. If Syracuse is now favored I am going to up my wager.

11-17-2005 11:52 PM

well this is not working out as expected

Ken_AA 11-18-2005 01:03 AM

I usually post my picks, I didnt get a chance to tonight (as with most thursdays I don't have the chance, my home game is thursdays..... won 2.5 units if anyone cares) but i though there were some great bets tonight, it was my heaviest action of the season.

My bets were
Wake +115
Memphis +115 (love taking the money line on the dog in a total toss up game which i tohught both these were.)
And Cuse EV. Looks like im gonna be ok.

Ken