Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   jennicide returns!! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=304113)

MicroBob 07-30-2005 07:14 PM

jennicide returns!!

Not that I really followed much of the whole jennicide gossip-drama-pics that the forum went nutso over a few months ago....but......

sometimes I like to look in on the stars 100/200 game to see who's there (neverwin, spyder44, broski, gavin, whoever?)

and jennicide is there with a fairly healthy roll.
guess I didn't know she was playing so high.

cwsiggy 07-30-2005 10:47 PM

Re: jennicide returns!!

hmmmmmm - I see her in 2 $10 tournies now. Quite a difference.

Jordan Olsommer 07-30-2005 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hmmmmmm - I see her in 2 $10 tournies now. Quite a difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, the circle of life - one week everybody wants to see pictures of you in your underwear, the next week you're selling that underwear to play in a sit 'n go. Sunrise, sunset.

lighterjobs 07-31-2005 12:01 AM

i read somewhere she was going to be on one of the poker royale shows on game show network.

phish 07-31-2005 12:42 AM

Sure it was her and not her boyfriend playing on her account? Is she still dating jdag?

whiskeytown 07-31-2005 01:06 AM

I've seen her on and off the last couple months in various tourneys I've played - I was supposed to go out drinking after the last one and she told me to have one for her as well -

think I had about 5 - I was drinking for 4 other people that night [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

RB

MicroBob 07-31-2005 01:07 AM

did she date griff and THEN jdag or the other way around?

no idea.
but it would appear that if she's playing in a couple of $10 tourneys now (and that's where I have played against her...but that was a few mths ago) that it was very possibly not her using that account.

maybe BF watching over her shoulder as she got some bigger-game experience in...or something like that.

whoever it was had $17k at the table when i was watching.

phish 07-31-2005 01:51 AM

she helped dig me out tonite

jennicide 07-31-2005 03:15 AM

no, it's me...I just haven't been around on Stars much but I came back from the taping of the GSN show and decided that I can play under jennicide etc.

Analyst 07-31-2005 03:23 AM

Interesting chat

TheBruiser is at the 100/200 table (as is Daryn) and, well, the chat is interesting . . .

jennicide 07-31-2005 03:25 AM

Re: Interesting chat

he's at the table, however, just railtarding.

Analyst 07-31-2005 03:27 AM

given his chat, that may be a good idea for his bankroll.

Prevaricator 08-01-2005 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
given his chat, that may be a good idea for his bankroll.

[/ QUOTE ]

what are you talking about?

flair1239 08-01-2005 09:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not that I really followed much of the whole jennicide gossip-drama-pics that the forum went nutso over a few months ago....but......

sometimes I like to look in on the stars 100/200 game to see who's there (neverwin, spyder44, broski, gavin, whoever?)

and jennicide is there with a fairly healthy roll.
guess I didn't know she was playing so high.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have seen this too. But I am pretty sure it is not her. I would be willing to bet it is one of her current boyfriends using her account. As when I saw her playing the game was four handed. I was suprised that it was not filling up with regulars looking to take her money.

razor 08-01-2005 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I recall one day she was with griff and then a day or two later she was with jdag. There is no word on how many guys she saw between ending it with griff and starting up with jdag, but most guestimates have it pegged at 2.

jennicide 08-01-2005 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have seen this too. But I am pretty sure it is not her. I would be willing to bet it is one of her current boyfriends using her account. As when I saw her playing the game was four handed. I was suprised that it was not filling up with regulars looking to take her money.

[/ QUOTE ]

How much are you willing to bet on this? I'm willing to take bets also. I also play regulars, were you watching? Did they take any money from me? I'm not that great yet, but I can certainly hold my own. How about you?

First off guys, seriously...who cares who I date and who they are. I'm 21...if you're so stuck on people's lives go to a newstand and buy a tabloid magazine. We as poker players have enough stress as it is with our careers. We don't need people worried about who we date. That's completely irrelevant. Nevertheless, everything stated is past "gossip." I no longer date Gavin and John. I made the mistake of letting people know anything personal about my life and trust me. It'll never happen again.

nolanfan34 08-01-2005 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
First off guys, seriously...who cares who I date and who they are. I'm 21...if you're so stuck on people's lives go to a newstand and buy a tabloid magazine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Good god, I've never understood why people were even remotely interested in knowing this stuff.

47outs 08-01-2005 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I no longer date Gavin and John.

[/ QUOTE ]

While we're on the topic, I no longer date a lot of gals. FWIW, I AM still dating a couple.

[ QUOTE ]

I made the mistake of letting people know anything personal about my life and trust me. It'll never happen again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Starting NOW? "I no longer date Gavin and John. "

haha

outs

jennicide 08-01-2005 05:36 PM

it's old news btw. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

47outs 08-01-2005 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I recall one day she was with griff and then a day or two later she was with jdag. There is no word on how many guys she saw between ending it with griff and starting up with jdag, but most guestimates have it pegged at 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? Who cares man.

"most guestimates"... this post is pure trash.

I've already spent too much time on the topic... peece.

outs

stabn 08-01-2005 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it's old news btw. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

At least a few of us pay so little attention to gossip we never knew you were dating them in the first place [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

jennicide 08-01-2005 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
At least a few of us pay so little attention to gossip we never knew you were dating them in the first place .

[/ QUOTE ]

That's good to know and very respectable. Class is hard to come by especially in these forums.

mmbt0ne 08-01-2005 06:24 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
First off guys, seriously...who cares who I date and who they are. I'm 21...if you're so stuck on people's lives go to a newstand and buy a tabloid magazine.

[/ QUOTE ]

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
Nevertheless, everything stated is past "gossip."

[/ QUOTE ]

Forum title: News, Views, and Gossip

Sorry, that's the way it goes.

jennicide 08-01-2005 06:37 PM

That's fine...I'm not the one making posts about people's personal lives. So at least I can walk away knowing I'm not a troll [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

whiskeytown 08-01-2005 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it matters to most of us cause we're wondering if yer available or not [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] - probably has something to do with extreme jealously - [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (of course, according to Astroglide, I'm Mr. Lilith Fair, so I could be the exception or it could be my intepretation)

good to see ya back - now get the hell out of here and go back to the MTT fourm where you belong and start posting all the tips/strategy that'll pull me out of this tourney hole I've dug myself in.

RB

jennicide 08-01-2005 06:52 PM

haha thanks whiskey. However, I haven't played many MTTs except the 640 Saturday and the 500 on Stars Sunday. I finished 300 in the 640 and 400th in the 500 on Sunday. I'll wait until I turn my MTT successes around. I've been doing well in the 100/200 game on Stars though.

BottlesOf 08-02-2005 10:13 AM

So are you single?

Luv2DriveTT 08-02-2005 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So are you single?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can vouch for JBB, he is a tall good looking guy. Imagine a good looking (and much younger) Howard Lederer, he looks like he can be Howard's attractive son.

I see sparks flying already... how cute.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

VBM 08-02-2005 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
First off guys, seriously...who cares who I date and who they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is why some guys on here would care;

Some do probably see it as an opportunity to flirt with you &amp; others comfort themselves and give themselves a reason to resent you b/c they insecurely reason;

"oh, only poker pros can get a girl like that"
or
"a guy needs to have a lot of $$ like &lt;insert name here&gt; or he can't get a girl like that and i feel better since i don't want a girl like that anyways"

as if you didn't already probably sense, even the most accomplished men are an innately insecure bunch. We're subconsciously wired to always compare our own merits to other males for mating potential. So, villainizing females we perceive as "out of our league" as opportunistic or shallow, and therefore poor mates, makes it easier to live with ourselves.

jackdaniels 08-02-2005 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
First off guys, seriously...who cares who I date and who they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is why some guys on here would care;

Some do probably see it as an opportunity to flirt with you &amp; others comfort themselves and give themselves a reason to resent you b/c they insecurely reason;

"oh, only poker pros can get a girl like that"
or
"a guy needs to have a lot of $$ like &lt;insert name here&gt; or he can't get a girl like that and i feel better since i don't want a girl like that anyways"

as if you didn't already probably sense, even the most accomplished men are an innately insecure bunch. We're subconsciously wired to always compare our own merits to other males for mating potential. So, villainizing females we perceive as "out of our league" as opportunistic or shallow, and therefore poor mates, makes it easier to live with ourselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Deep thinking my man.

BottlesOf 08-02-2005 03:27 PM

I'm slightly disturbed by your post.

whiskeytown 08-02-2005 03:43 PM

Trust TT - his word is good -

I told him when I visited him in NYC - the man is pimp - actually, he goes two steps beyond pimp - almost had me moving to NYC the next week - LOL

RB

jennicide 08-02-2005 03:54 PM

Okay, well last time that I do share any type of "personal" information on myself. I am single and I plan to be for awhile. Currently, I'm just focusing on improving my game and getting my life organized. Sorry Johnny, but poker is definitely a set priority in my life.

kurosh 08-02-2005 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How much are you willing to bet on this? I'm willing to take bets also. I also play regulars, were you watching? Did they take any money from me? I'm not that great yet, but I can certainly hold my own. How about you?

First off guys, seriously...who cares who I date and who they are. I'm 21...if you're so stuck on people's lives go to a newstand and buy a tabloid magazine. We as poker players have enough stress as it is with our careers. We don't need people worried about who we date. That's completely irrelevant. Nevertheless, everything stated is past "gossip." I no longer date Gavin and John. I made the mistake of letting people know anything personal about my life and trust me. It'll never happen again.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will put up 10k that you are not a winner at the stars 100/200 game.

burningyen 08-02-2005 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Luv2DriveJBB?

jennicide 08-02-2005 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For the week I am still even after having two days of cold runs. I never said I was the best high limit player either. I'm definitely working to improve. After a few months of playing the 100/200 game, I'll have a better idea of whether or not I should take your bet.

B Dids 08-02-2005 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For the week I am still even after having two days of cold runs. I never said I was the best high limit player either. I'm definitely working to improve. After a few months of playing the 100/200 game, I won't have enough money to take your bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

You used to claim that you'd NEVER been a wining cash game player, and now you're playing 100/200?

cwsiggy 08-02-2005 05:55 PM

hmmmm - she's playing there now.

jennicide 08-02-2005 06:03 PM

I had some solid advice from friends as well as readings.

Luv2DriveTT 08-02-2005 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only slightly? Thats the last time I try to fix you up... next time you better be totally disturbed or not at all.

Jen lives in Delaware (why I can't imagine... its a hell hole of a state from what I have experienced of it, but thats her choice), JBB lives in NYC (hurah) so I guess it was never meant to be between you two anyway.

Good luck at the 100/200 game Jen. Happy to hear that you are rolled for it.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]