Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   jennicide returns!! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=304113)

siccjay 08-14-2005 06:21 AM

Re: jennicide returns!!

Disregard the morans, everyone on 2+2 can beat the Stars 100/200 if they only the roll!

I, like the others, am jealous that you can even sit down in that game. Visit us in OOT sometime, I'd like to see if we can get a post up to 47 pages long in less than an hour. (insert You can do it voice)

grabdemankles 08-14-2005 08:26 PM

flippin tricks again?

TheHip41 09-11-2005 04:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Who is 'jennicide'?

[/ QUOTE ]

who cares.

TStoneMBD 09-11-2005 07:18 AM

way to bump a thread that should have died a month ago for no reason.

TheHip41 09-11-2005 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
way to bump a thread that should have died a month ago for no reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't even know how I ended up in this thread. I didn't notice how old it was [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] My bad. Flame away.

benkahuna 09-11-2005 04:49 PM

It's ok, the other guy bumped it too. Nothing quite as ironic as the criticize-the-guy-for-bumping-the-thread bump.

A short dramatic soliloquy:

How can you guys talk about this??? Oh crap. By responding, I talked about it too. Doh!

In all my wasted time on internet forums, one thing has never changed. Posters are unwittingly tricked into contributing to threads they don't like, like bees to honey.

MicroBob 09-11-2005 05:38 PM

<bump>

Army Eye 09-13-2005 10:05 PM

Replying two hours after the bump hardly qualifies as a re-bump..

benkahuna 09-14-2005 04:01 AM

Doesn't exactly help it go down the bottom of the list either...

It's a bump, but maybe you mean it's not as bad as reviving a month old thread which is true. It's not AS bad, but it's still hypocritical to contribute to something when you indicate it sucks and should disappear. It kind of defeats the purpose, wouldn't you say?

The last line of my previous post stands.

If you don't like a thread on the net, ignore it. Posting in it does not help it go away.

Enough OT stuff...

I read the thread and actually thought it was kind of neat. Jennicide seems very cool for a woman her age and there were a few intersting things discussed. And anyone perturbed at frivolity in a "News, Views, Gossip" thread really needs to learn to take life less seriously.

There are real issues such as unsolved crimes in your neighborhood, people driving on underinflated tires (bad example actually--a lot of gas could be saved with better inflation...), people riding in the wrong gear on their bikes (why are they pedaling so damn fast??!!), and people paying too much for auto insurance!