Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Joe Francis Girls Gone Wild Blackmail story (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=407908)

Ulysses 12-30-2005 06:59 PM

Joe Francis Girls Gone Wild Blackmail story

I don't recall seeing this being posted here yet. Interesting story, I thought.

Blackmail story

tolbiny 12-30-2005 07:01 PM

Re: Joe Francis Girls Gone Wild Blackmail story

"The irony is self evident"

Ahhh- he shows pictures of consenting women- and gets held at gunpoint and anally raped and then blackmailed.

[censored] where's my dictionary- i thinki need to look up irony.

highlife 12-30-2005 07:09 PM

good story, but very poorly written.

asofel 12-30-2005 07:11 PM

“I’m not saying he’s 100 percent innocent,” says Riley’s mother. “But if there’s a tape out there with Paris Hilton saying the N-word, what’s up with her?

Its obviously all about racism...

highlife 12-30-2005 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
“I’m not saying he’s 100 percent innocent,” says Riley’s mother. “But if there’s a tape out there with Paris Hilton saying the N-word, what’s up with her?

Its obviously all about racism...

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, what the heck does the first statement have to do with the second? that's some funky logic there.

OtisTheMarsupial 12-30-2005 07:22 PM

Maybe you didn't read the same article I read.

The one I read said it was ironic because Francis (of GGW) didn't want the video admitted as evidence and Richards (accused robber) said the video would show the events were consensual.

Neither are calling the event "rape." Or even molestation or sexual assault.

And maybe you need to look up consensual, too, because in my dictionary "underage and drunk" are not synonymous with "consenting."

bdk3clash 12-30-2005 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe you didn't read the same article I read.

The one I read said it was ironic because Francis (of GGW) didn't want the video admitted as evidence and Richards (accused robber) said the video would show the events were consensual.

Neither are calling the event "rape." Or even molestation or sexual assault.

[/ QUOTE ]
Your reading comprehension sucks. The "accused robber" is Riley, not Richards, and he's accused of having "video-taped Francis in humiliating positions while holding him at gunpoint." While the terms "rape" or "sexual assault" are never used it's pretty obvious this is what he (Riley) is being accused of.

[ QUOTE ]
And maybe you need to look up consensual, too, because in my dictionary "underage and drunk" are not synonymous with "consenting."

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed.

Blarg 12-30-2005 09:19 PM

Of course, these being college girls for the most part and even professionals in some tapes, the chances of them being underage aren't enormous; I know that at least some of them sign waivers and I imagine it would be a good percentage; not all of them are drunk; and being drunk has always been an incredibly lame excuse for doing what you want to do.

There's nothing admirable about the guy, but there's nothing hateful either. Girls showing their boobs. Big deal.

bdk3clash 12-30-2005 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Of course, these being college girls for the most part and even professionals in some tapes, the chances of them being underage aren't enormous; I know that at least some of them sign waivers and I imagine it would be a good percentage; not all of them are drunk; and being drunk has always been an incredibly lame excuse for doing what you want to do.

There's nothing admirable about the guy, but there's nothing hateful either. Girls showing their boobs. Big deal.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you responding to me? I'll assume you didn't read the article because it states that Francis has been accused having sex with an underaged girl and videotaping it and whatnot.

12-30-2005 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
March 2004, a Texas college student claimed that Francis had drugged her in his hotel room in Miami, and although she could not remember the incident clearly, she had then been raped. Francis responded by claiming that the sex had been consensual and that the woman had stayed to order lunch from room service the next day. The investigation was dropped, and Francis in turn filed suit against the woman for $25,000,036 — the $36 representing the cost of the lunch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pwned