Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   PPM cruise package (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=404299)

Alobar 12-24-2005 03:48 AM

Re: PPM cruise package

congrats

goofball 12-24-2005 05:49 AM

18+ could play in the side games last year. I really put one guy in the 2/4 game on tilt when I flopped two pair with like 93s or something. BTW I experienced an interesting phenomena. THe first night after my girlfriend fell asleep i went down to the poker room to check out the action, and jumped in a 40/80 game. It felt like work, and after about 2 orbits i decided i didn't want to do work while on vacation. I spent the rest of the time playing 2/4, making friends, and generally having a great time. No real need to play your normal limits on the cruise I think, how much would it suck to be stuck a whole bunch of cash on the cruise and have that put a damper on the whole trip.

MicroBob 12-24-2005 07:22 AM

agreed.

you should have gone up to the top on that first night though.

GF and I napped after all the travel..woke-up at 1:30am and wanted to drink....went up to that bar/club and we were the only ones there....until Chris Ferguson walked in with some stripper-type girl (stereo-typing) at which point they were getting all jiggy on the dance-floor.

it was really funny.
my GF had no idea who Chris Ferguson was and was like, "wtf is that weird-lookin dude?'

later...Chris sat in his chair while the chick was doing some weird stripper-like dance with one of the poles/beams on the dance-floor...for something like 5 or 6 songs.

It was WAY more entertaining than any 2/4 game could EVER have been I promise.

NLSoldier 12-24-2005 10:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

18+ could play in the side games last year.

[/ QUOTE ]

really? thats awesome. I could have sworn I read that you had to be 21 to be on the cruise period.

bicyclekick 12-24-2005 02:19 PM

Ahh just found on the site that you can bring 3rd and 4th people for 600 each. Perfect.

Sponger15SB 12-24-2005 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ahh just found on the site that you can bring 3rd and 4th people for 600 each. Perfect.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or you could have just looked at several replies in this thread that told you this exact same thing.

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

bicyclekick 12-24-2005 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or you could have just looked at several replies in this thread that told you this exact same thing.

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah everyone was kinda in the "i THINK this is the case" mode and nobody said anything explicitly.