Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   What should I do for a living? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=402485)

12-23-2005 10:12 AM

Re: What should I do for a living?

F*cking yalie needs advice from us? seriously I am sure your school has a DECENT career services where they would love to hear about your GPA.

Gunny Highway 12-23-2005 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
work for yourself, whatever you do

[/ QUOTE ]

This is really bad advice for someone that doesn't know what he wants to do.

mrkilla 12-23-2005 10:35 AM

3 Jobs for you

1) Food Engineer - with all that schooling you be promoted to French Fry Manager in no time

2) Petroleum Installer - as a side job you get to be a Washer Fluid Inspector

3) Inventory Manager - you can use all that math and geometry and see how High you can stack the toilet paper before it falls off the display

cokehead 12-23-2005 10:52 AM

all three of these ideas seem very promising.

MrMon 12-23-2005 10:53 AM

Math degree, Yale education. Wall Street beckons.

Seriously, someone down there will pay you very good money. You may not want to do it your entire life, but rake in the dough for a few years, then move on, go back to school, etc. Like it or hate it, it'll be an adventure.

Paluka 12-23-2005 11:05 AM

To answer this question, we need to know more about your interests and less about your qualifications.

Gunny Highway 12-23-2005 11:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
To answer this question, we need to know more about your interests and less about your qualifications.

[/ QUOTE ]

Impressing everyone with his qualifications doesn't count as an interest?

12-23-2005 11:30 AM

honestly no one here cares about your gpa or school...we all are making more $ than you ever will without a degree, vn job waisting all that time although as a math major i'm sure you got all the women to make it worth it

Paluka 12-23-2005 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
honestly no one here cares about your gpa or school...we all are making more $ than you ever will without a degree, vn job waisting all that time although as a math major i'm sure you got all the women to make it worth it

[/ QUOTE ]

this post is awful, and I'm not even sure it makes sense.

12-23-2005 12:39 PM

What do you think about a lot in your spare time? I find that whatever I obsess about, I tend to succeed at. Whatever it is, you can probably come up with some way to make money at it.