Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Strategie for low Sit'n'go (5+1$, 10+1$) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=388309)

11-30-2005 12:01 PM

Strategie for low Sit\'n\'go (5+1$, 10+1$)

Hello, have you a good strategie for sit'n'go in the lower-level?
Is the strategie different between Limit and Nolimit Hold'em?

citanul 11-30-2005 12:06 PM

Re: Strategie for low Sit\'n\'go (5+1$, 10+1$)

[ QUOTE ]
Hello, have you a good strategie for sit'n'go in the lower-level?
Is the strategie different between Limit and Nolimit Hold'em?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes,

and yes.

11-30-2005 12:07 PM

and can you help me, or ist "yes" the only answer?

citanul 11-30-2005 12:12 PM

seeing as how we have a whole forum just to talk about the strategy of such tournaments, i don't see how a rational person can expect a short and concise response to this question.

i'd recommend, as a starter, looking for adanthar's robotic strategy. you might have to figure out how to use a search function, or google, or the recent archives. for more history on the subject you should look in to the now outdated benfranklin or aleomagus beating the party 10+1 posts.

but first, you should ponder the first sentence of this post, and wonder why it might be frustrating to see your original post.

wiggs73 11-30-2005 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
but first, you should ponder the first sentence of this post, and wonder why it might be frustrating to see your original post.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll elaborate.

On the STT forum front page, there are 72 pages of threads. Instead of asking for someone to just write out the comprehensive strategy post for the buy-ins you play, try reading some of these 800+ threads. I'm sure at least 5-600 of them are strategy related. After that, try posting a hand or 2 that you weren't sure how to play. I'm sorry, but you aren't going to get a "here is a guide to handle any situation that comes up" post. And if that isn't what you're looking for, then I can assure you, whatever you are looking for can be found by either 1) reading what's already here or 2) posting hands.

Also, stop spelling 'strategy' wrong.

benfranklin 11-30-2005 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...the now outdated benfranklin...

[/ QUOTE ]

I may be old, but I must object to being called outdated. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

eniven 11-30-2005 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i'd recommend, as a starter, looking for adanthar's robotic strategy. you might have to figure out how to use a search function, or google, or the recent archives. for more history on the subject you should look in to the now outdated benfranklin or aleomagus beating the party 10+1 posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you consider the benfranklin or aleomagus strategy's outdated?

eniven 11-30-2005 01:56 PM

Also, can you provide a link to "adanthar's robotic strategy"?

I performed multiple searches, but couldn't come up with anything. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

sng-sam 11-30-2005 02:01 PM

Andathar's Robotic Strategy

Straight Flushes,

SAM

eniven 11-30-2005 02:12 PM

Thanks very much!