Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The FCC and OOT (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=388881)

Alobar 12-01-2005 01:23 AM

The FCC and OOT

must be in cahoots. They obviously both dont like Howard Stern.

that or I'm missing something, whyd that thread get removed? I wanted to express my love for howard and talk about how im excited hes moving to satalite

JihadOnTheRiver 12-01-2005 01:27 AM

Re: The FCC and OOT

I do too. However, the content of that thread was, and I may be missing something here, "HOWARDS STERN, discuss." Which more than warrants a star and locking.

That being said, please now express your love for Super Jew in this thread.

Alobar 12-01-2005 01:38 AM

well anyone whos up to date on howard knows what there was to discuss....gues the mods here dont listen to him.

Anyway, I am getting "ba du da da" just so I can listen to him. I think the first year over there is going to be some of the best stuff in the history of radio.

surfinillini 12-01-2005 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
must be in cahoots. They obviously both dont like Howard Stern.

that or I'm missing something, whyd that thread get removed? I wanted to express my love for howard and talk about how im excited hes moving to satalite

[/ QUOTE ]

I started the thread - I thought it would spark some good debate regarding indecency and freedom of speech but apparently I received a pm saying:

"your howard stern thread sucked"

why would that thread be deleted??? There is absolutely nothing offensive about it.

oh well, can't fight city hall.

jesusarenque 12-01-2005 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I do too. However, the content of that thread was, and I may be missing something here, "HOWARDS STERN, discuss." Which more than warrants a star and locking.

That being said, please now express your love for Super Jew in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are confusing Howard Stern with Mike Epstein.

astroglide 12-01-2005 01:46 AM

Re: The FCC and OOT *DELETED*

it wasn't because it was offensive, it was because it sucked. 'anybody a fan?' isn't a conversation starter. debates about indecency/speech belong in politics, so if you're going to try again (and actually try) do it over there. if you want to discuss howard stern, there's a thread right here.

this thread sucks too. i don't like to screw with threads that have content or might go somewhere. alobar is typing like he's drunk.

surfinillini 12-01-2005 01:47 AM

can I start another with a specific topic?

nice avatar

JihadOnTheRiver 12-01-2005 01:49 AM

Please do.

surfinillini 12-01-2005 01:50 AM

alright gimme a second...