Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   AA v Flush...you have to be kidding me (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=398753)

12-15-2005 01:51 AM

AA v Flush...you have to be kidding me

OK here we go....

So two nights ago i am sitting in my room at about 2:30am, having just finished making love to myself, i find that i am surprisingly not tired. "why not play a little?" i ask myself. after some short deliberation and a glass of water, i confirm, and log onto AP to clear my most recent bonus. I find a $25 max buy-in nl table and settle into my seat, which is omgsmmc since i dled the "the boardroom" skin...(omgsmmc = Oh My Good So Much More Comfy)

after not too long i am up to about $28.50 (they dont call me "the best" for nothing) this table is absolutely FULL of nits, and i do mean NITs, even a min raise will get you the blinds at this table....then IT happened.

I had gotten QQ and bet the pot earlier on that table, and everyone folded including 2 limpers (damn gimps)

so anyways, i am dealt A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and i decide that i should just limp to get the max value out of the pot. there are two more limpers... (damn gimps)

i am in 3 seat, so i am in pretty early pos.....

flop: A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. it is checked to me, i have a set, so i bet the pot, i am thinking that everyone will fold, and anyone who doesnt should just be shot, they cant have anything, i have tehnuts....for the first time since my ritual castration. well guy to my left folds, then idiot across the table pushes in my face....

i type in the text box "hey its my favorite day, 'taste it tuesday' now taste my pain, bitch." he replies "thats what you think"

turn: 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] "there is no way this guy pushed on a straight draw"

river: blanks

his cards we K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]..........needless to say I LOST!!!!

like what the f- was this nose mining, crotch sniffing, tree hugging democrat thinking???

he types "how's that pain tasting now?"
i can't even look myself in the mirror anymore...which makes it more than difficult to make love to myself.....

so i lost a big pot, and i am broke, and i had to downgrade from the Porshe 951, to a 944 of the same year, with "moderate" side body damage, THE 944 IS NOT A NON-TURBO MODEL!!!!! HOW IN THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO GET A GIRLFRIEND WHEN MY FLY RIDE AINT EVEN TURBO CHARGED?!?!?!?!?!

this idiot had A-high when he pushed, what the hell was he thinking?!?!?

i want to find out where this guy lives and take his life......
i hate poker, god must hate me

hugs and kisses,
-georgiec-

adanthar 12-15-2005 01:55 AM

Re: AA v Flush...you have to be kidding me

In before somebody posts a picture of their girlfriend on a poker forum as a way to prove how cool he is

TheBlueMonster 12-15-2005 01:57 AM

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...glass_joe5.gif
and that's for trying really hard to get people angry/have them make fun of you. Stop wasting your prodigious literary skills.

12-15-2005 02:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...glass_joe5.gif
and that's for trying really hard to get people angry/have them make fun of you. Stop wasting your prodigious literary skills.

[/ QUOTE ]

ha, the joke's on you, i don't even know what that means.

12-15-2005 02:10 AM

adanthar, what? i just plain dont understand what you mean here

12-15-2005 02:17 AM

Maybe you should stick to pleasuring yourself since you've shown us you're a donkey at poker.

12-15-2005 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe you should stick to pleasuring yourself since you've shown us you're a donkey at poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

i guess you would know, jackass, stfu

uncleshady 12-15-2005 02:58 AM

riding this pony into the ground...

12-15-2005 03:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
riding this pony into the ground...

...but since you can take a joke, your mom should have folded you preflop

[/ QUOTE ]

that might be why she refers to me as both "the little abortion that got away." and "the hole in the condom"

and hey, if i want to be made fun of, i will do it myself, i am much better at it than you, and besides when your avatar depicts a character from "aqua teen hunger force" no one takes you seriously....that show sucks more d**k than my mother....and thats a lot

12-15-2005 03:06 AM

dude, you just took off the only good part of your post, now mine looks bad....wtf?