Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Pstars FPP musings (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=404118)

12-24-2005 03:19 AM

Re: Pstars FPP musings

[ QUOTE ]
The "Concierge Service" looks almost as good as cash, as long as you want something $3000+. Maybe I could get Stars to remodel my house.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is intriguing. If I ever get to Supernova, I'm gonna ask for $3K worth of Amazon gift certs.

I think one of the nice things about this VIP program as opposed to rakeback is that you can spend money without the gubmint knowing that you made it.

Sponger15SB 12-24-2005 05:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not every raked hand gets you a FPP.

A FPP's worth 1.6 cents.

[/ QUOTE ]

AN fpp.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow man, you sure showed him!

you are superior.

12-24-2005 06:22 AM

Wonder if you can just request $3000 worth of gold each time you reach a specific FPP amount. Easy to sell and you lose almost nothing in value.

12-24-2005 06:29 AM

I try.

mbpoker 12-24-2005 10:45 AM

Re: Pstars FPP musings - Best Value?

I was loking for the best value combination in the program.

If Porche value is $60k and it takes 3M FPPs, then FPP value to buy the car is $.02. Playing $5.50 S & G earns 3 FPPs. With the Supernova status it earns 10.5 FPPs, which is $.21. The fee is $.50, therefore it amounts to 42% RB.

Anybody can beat this?

Sniper 12-24-2005 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The "Concierge Service" looks almost as good as cash, as long as you want something $3000+. Maybe I could get Stars to remodel my house.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is intriguing. If I ever get to Supernova, I'm gonna ask for $3K worth of Amazon gift certs.

I think one of the nice things about this VIP program as opposed to rakeback is that you can spend money without the gubmint knowing that you made it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Technically, you have to report the gift certificate and any other "benefits" received as income!

imported_leader 12-24-2005 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Technically, you have to report the gift certificate and any other "benefits" received as income!

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck to the government trying to figure out if you didn't. Maybe if you show up is a new Porsche, you'd get caught since you have to register it ect. But I can't see much else being a problem. What are they going to do search your house and demand you tell them how you paid for a TV or a new monitor? You might have to pay taxes on live tourney entries too.

jman220 12-24-2005 08:05 PM

Re: Pstars FPP musings - Best Value?

[ QUOTE ]
I was loking for the best value combination in the program.

If Porche value is $60k and it takes 3M FPPs, then FPP value to buy the car is $.02. Playing $5.50 S & G earns 3 FPPs. With the Supernova status it earns 10.5 FPPs, which is $.21. The fee is $.50, therefore it amounts to 42% RB.

Anybody can beat this?

[/ QUOTE ]

By the time you earn enough FPP's for the porsche by playing the $5.50 SNG's, the Porsche will no longer be worth anything as we will all be driving around in hovercrafts.

Beavis68 12-24-2005 11:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not every raked hand gets you a FPP.

A FPP's worth 1.6 cents.

[/ QUOTE ]

AN fpp.

[/ QUOTE ]

Donkeys alwasy correct grammer.