Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Is Full Tilt the worst site for Suckouts? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=407734)

flyangler 12-30-2005 01:08 PM

Is Full Tilt the worst site for Suckouts?

I say yes.
I have played at most of the major sites on different platforms (both Mac and PC) and Full Tilt seems to have a strangley consistent level of suckouts on the river, variance doesn't seem to account for this bizarre repeating occurance. Is there any worse?

pokerdirty 12-30-2005 01:21 PM

Re: Is Full Tilt the worst site for Suckouts?

Hollywood Poker

Do not put money into this site under any circumstance.

12-30-2005 01:45 PM

nope its got to be party poker. ill list two out of over a dozen bankroll terrorizing experiences ive had there.

over the span of two days, i manage to get all in proflop with AA five times. i lost all 5 times, totaling something ike 250 big blinds down the drain in 5 hands, in which i was a 75% to 80% fav each time.

then in two straight hands i get decent pocket pairs, flop comes KKK and QQQ; they had the case card each time.

that website absolutely sickens me.

KINGOFINLAND 12-30-2005 01:50 PM

Hi flyangler,

I had just made my first deposit last night and made few ballsy plays against you that got rewarded.

I'm sorry but you know how it goes..

KING

SoftcoreRevolt 12-30-2005 02:26 PM

You are incorrect, the suckout level is normal. If you could play poker right maybe your AA wouldn't lose to 83o. Any good player isn't going to lose with such a good hand to such a bad one.

12-30-2005 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you could play poker right maybe your AA wouldn't lose to 83o. Any good player isn't going to lose with such a good hand to such a bad one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you want to be up against 83o with AA? How can you control it when you do lose? Just don't understand what your saying.

12-30-2005 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are incorrect, the suckout level is normal. If you could play poker right maybe your AA wouldn't lose to 83o. Any good player isn't going to lose with such a good hand to such a bad one.

[/ QUOTE ]

youre not talking to me, are you? [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

12-30-2005 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nope its got to be party poker. ill list two out of over a dozen bankroll terrorizing experiences ive had there.

over the span of two days, i manage to get all in proflop with AA five times. i lost all 5 times, totaling something ike 250 big blinds down the drain in 5 hands, in which i was a 75% to 80% fav each time.

then in two straight hands i get decent pocket pairs, flop comes KKK and QQQ; they had the case card each time.

that website absolutely sickens me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would contact party poker. They always reimbursed me when I experienced such obvious software malfunction.

12-30-2005 04:54 PM

very funny [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Riverman 12-30-2005 05:17 PM

I have been told by a very reliable source that FCP has bots that play poorly and win on the river in large pots because of their software.