Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   OJ Simpson (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=370907)

tonypaladino 11-03-2005 05:05 AM

OJ Simpson

I just saw a wierd DS thread in SMP that got me thinking about this.

Is there anyone who actually and honestly believes that the Juice didn't kill those people?

If so, why?

Jack of Arcades 11-03-2005 05:09 AM

Re: OJ Simpson

Black people.

No, seriously, most people I know that think OJ didn't do are black.

newhizzle 11-03-2005 05:27 AM

i made 5 bucks off the virdict back in the day

youtalkfunny 11-06-2005 08:14 PM

Vincent Bugliosi writes in his book, Outrage, that anyone who thinks there's a chance that he didn't do it is either unaware of all the evidence that points to him; or is lying.

I'm the only guy in America who didn't follow the trial at the time (the media frenzy disgusted me, and I tried to remain above it). I thought maybe he didn't do it. Then I looked into it, and saw the mountain of evidence.

I highly recommend Bugliosi's book (he's the prosecutor who put Manson away, even though Manson was nowhere near the crimes). Especially for anyone who thinks that maybe OJ didn't do it.

Notorious G.O.B. 11-06-2005 08:26 PM

There an article a while ago, on Salon I think, in which some legal expert suggested that OJ's son was the real killer. I don't really remember what his argument was, though.

SackUp 11-06-2005 08:33 PM

why is this even still a topic of discussion?

I guess people still discuss who killed JFK, but honestly - who cares at this point?

HopeydaFish 11-06-2005 09:10 PM

I was sitting in a first year class in University when the verdict was announced. I had to leave the class when people started CHEERING when they heard the verdict. It was so disgusting. Cheering because the guy got away with brutally murdering two people....bunch of idiots.

11-06-2005 09:16 PM

On a lighter note, I have to share this OJ related story....

1.5 years ago, a couple of good friends of mine go to vegas, for the week. They went to rent a car, walk into the place, and balloons streamers, loud music, clowns etc etc, all come out of nowhere. The store manager told them they just won a viper or some car like that for being the millionth customer etc. My friends go nuts, get all excited....Then OJ runs out of the back room, and screams YOUVE BEEN JUICED!!!!. Turns out he was going to come out with a prank-show and they were the recipients of the prank. Must have been surreal.

IronDragon1 11-06-2005 09:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

My friends go nuts, get all excited....Then OJ runs out of the back room.... Must have been frightening as all hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

EDIT: For brevity

DrunkIrish05 11-06-2005 10:31 PM

There was a guy in my local p**** room the other night wearing a throwback USC OJ Simpson jersey. I thought it was pretty noteworthy, not sure how i felt about it.