Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Party Disallowing Deposits for Bonus-Only Players? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=256193)

frank_iii 05-20-2005 09:47 PM

Party Disallowing Deposits for Bonus-Only Players?

I cannot believe that this hasn't happened to anyone else, but I have been unable to make a deposit using the BONUSMAY code since yesterday. It is now 8:30pm CST on Friday.

If I attempt with igmpay:

[ QUOTE ]

Error: System Temporarily Unavailable

We are sorry but the system is temporarily unavailable. Please try again after sometime.
If you get this message again, please contact us at info@pay-pro.com so that we can assist you promptly.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I attempt with neteller:

[ QUOTE ]

Error: Deposit Option Unavailable

Unfortunately, this deposit option is not available for you at this time.

Please go back and try a different deposit option.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I attempt with my debit card (which I use most often at party/pay-pro), it returns immediately claiming that my bank will no longer accept gaming transactions.

HMMM...

Could this be Party's way of handling the bonus-only player problem? I have played there a lot but, over the past 3 months or so, only for bonus clearing.

I'm sending an email now.

soah 05-20-2005 10:11 PM

Re: Party Disallowing Deposits for Bonus-Only Players?

It could be their way of handling the fact that one of their servers went down for a few minutes.

craig r 05-20-2005 10:19 PM

Soah, you might be write. But, I think overreacting is a better idea. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

craig

frank_iii 05-20-2005 10:33 PM

I have been trying since yesterday. So it's not "a few minutes".

bobbyi 05-20-2005 10:48 PM

neteller problems?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Could it be that neteller is having problems right now? I am unable to log in to my account. It says there was an "unexpected error" and that they are going to look at it. Anyone else having this?

r2b2 05-20-2005 10:55 PM

Re: neteller problems?

I just logged into neteller no problem. I entered the drawing just to make sure it was OK

frank_iii 05-20-2005 11:04 PM

No, it's not a neteller problem. As I also mention, they're rejecting igmpay AND debit card transactions, too. No way 3 separate methods are down for more than a day.

r2b2 05-20-2005 11:17 PM

Well then the PP bank vault must be full. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

DavidC 05-20-2005 11:31 PM

Sounds like the system is down. Wait for 8 hours.

[ QUOTE ]
I cannot believe that this hasn't happened to anyone else, but I have been unable to make a deposit using the BONUSMAY code since yesterday. It is now 8:30pm CST on Friday.

If I attempt with igmpay:

[ QUOTE ]

Error: System Temporarily Unavailable

We are sorry but the system is temporarily unavailable. Please try again after sometime.
If you get this message again, please contact us at info@pay-pro.com so that we can assist you promptly.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I attempt with my debit card (which I use most often at party/pay-pro), it returns immediately claiming that my bank will no longer accept gaming transactions.

HMMM...

Could this be Party's way of handling the bonus-only player problem? I have played there a lot but, over the past 3 months or so, only for bonus clearing.

I'm sending an email now.

[/ QUOTE ]

grimel 05-21-2005 12:42 AM

Well, I'm in full blown whore mode today. I've deposited and cleared POKERACE, withdrew it, redeposited for BONUSMAY, cleared it, and waiting for the withdrawl to clear [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Then it's off to Interpoker for the weekend and monthly bonuses - 300 more hands for $120.

I have been FOR THE LAST WEEK playing a little 25NL, .50/1, and 5 SNG's.

Otherwise I'm a Party noshow except for dem bonus days.