Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Do We Have A Thread on Who Is Changing Their Name and Why? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=368836)

mslif 10-31-2005 03:55 PM

Re: Do We Have A Thread on Who Is Changing Their Name and Why?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why are you laughing?

[/ QUOTE ]

This was just funny to me in a couple of ways. First was daryn's reaction: "oh wow". Second was just the fact that he didn't know this. My laughter probably didn't need to be in caps. But I found this pretty amusing.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not funny.

IndieMatty 10-31-2005 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why are you laughing?

[/ QUOTE ]

This was just funny to me in a couple of ways. First was daryn's reaction: "oh wow". Second was just the fact that he didn't know this. My laughter probably didn't need to be in caps. But I found this pretty amusing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very few people knew this really. I played a 2+2 game recently and everyone kept asking me if I was bdk/sfer/even astro.

AngryCola 10-31-2005 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why are you laughing?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, it is kind of funny.

jakethebake 10-31-2005 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry you don't think so. I found it pretty amusing. What exactly are you reading into my reaction that would make it so unfunny? Others seem to think it was funny as well.

mslif 10-31-2005 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why are you laughing?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, it is kind of funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think so. Just a matter of opinion I guess.

CrazyEyez 10-31-2005 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No, it is "Ess-Fur"

[/ QUOTE ]

and it always will be

[/ QUOTE ]
So it's NOT S-F-er? Dammit all I'm going with the Daver.

AngryCola 10-31-2005 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems you don't get it, but I digress.

mslif 10-31-2005 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry you don't think so. I found it pretty amusing. What exactly are you reading into my reaction that would make it so unfunny? Others seem to think it was funny as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be sorry I just do not think that Daryn not knowing that Indiematty was Mattsuspect is funny and the grossely exaggerated "AHAHAHAHA" was not warranted. It is just my opinion. Glad others found it funny.

jakethebake 10-31-2005 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Very few people knew this really. I played a 2+2 game recently and everyone kept asking me if I was bdk/sfer/even astro.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's kind of funny too since you used the same avatar in both palces so long and your name is in both. How did they not figure this out? I think the first time I saw you playing I PMed and said, "Hey that's you right."

IndieMatty 10-31-2005 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems you don't get it, but I digress.

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I supposed to get it?