Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   possible crimson challenge? Jar of Jalepenos (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=388907)

Jeebus 12-01-2005 02:12 AM

possible crimson challenge? Jar of Jalepenos

While making some nachos about two minutes ago I thought what might be a crimson challenge. What about eating a full jar of jalapenos plus drinking the juice inside. I think i could do it, probably get sick at some point later but could hold it for a good 20 minutes or so I assume. If I couldn't do it I would definatly pay someone else to try. This worthy?

craig r 12-01-2005 02:13 AM

Re: possible crimson challenge? Jar of Jalepenos

And that would be as fun coming up as going out. You would need a fire extinguisher for your asse.

craig

jba 12-01-2005 02:13 AM

jalapenos usually aren't very hot

shant 12-01-2005 02:18 AM

I think raw, fresh jalapenos would be more of a challenge than the pickled ones in the jar.

DMBFan23 12-01-2005 02:18 AM

last night at a restaurant i ate a slice of a fresh jalapeno that was rich with seeds, and I felt like I wanted to die. I ate it very fast, as if challenged to. Also the rest of my food didnt taste good, for like the next hour. I am so familiar with the amount of pain and suffering involved that I would help sponsor this challenge.

Hey platinum members lets get this [censored] rolling.

Jeebus 12-01-2005 02:18 AM

you think. I say now I will do up to about 20 fresh ones, i don't think more would fit in my stomach. I've definatly [censored] out worse though.

imported_anacardo 12-01-2005 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think raw, fresh jalapenos would be more of a challenge than the pickled ones in the jar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good call. I think a pickled jar would be a walk for any self-respecting young blood from southwest of St. Louis.

dblgutshot 12-01-2005 02:20 AM

This is not a very original idea. Not new thread worthy.

shant 12-01-2005 02:22 AM

I think I could do a lot too. There was a phase in college where I ate a whole fresh jalapeno at least once a day with one of my meals. I'm not sure what I was doing but I did damage my insides pretty good and stopped eating them.

imported_anacardo 12-01-2005 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is not a very original idea. Not new thread worthy.

[/ QUOTE ]

SOMEBODY CALL THE THREAD POLICE WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW W
WWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW WW