Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Crimson challenge I thought of today (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=383543)

wacki 11-22-2005 06:48 PM

Crimson challenge I thought of today

Sam's club sells hotsauce at $6 a gallon. Fill a bucket and have someone dip there head in it for say .... 10 or 20 seconds. (or any given time length) Contestant can have a hose ready to clean face.

Slow Play Ray 11-22-2005 06:50 PM

Re: Crimson challenge I thought of today

Come on, this is a piece of cake...unless maybe you make the stipulation that they have to keep their eyes open...

tonypaladino 11-22-2005 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Come on, this is a piece of cake...unless maybe you make the stipulation that they have to keep their eyes open...

[/ QUOTE ]

ouch

swede123 11-22-2005 06:50 PM

I don't think just dipping your head in it would be so bad. Make it a dunking contest where the contestant has to pick up an apple with his mouth or something. Now that would be a fun one.

Swede

diebitter 11-22-2005 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I clenched my jaw so hard on reading this, I got a cramp where neck meets underjaw....

wacki 11-22-2005 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think just dipping your head in it would be so bad. Make it a dunking contest where the contestant has to pick up an apple with his mouth or something. Now that would be a fun one.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent idea. BTW, you have to realize that your nose is still very vulnerable.

ok there are 2 versions

1) normal hotsauce with while picking up an apple

2) super hot hotsauce with a time limit.

InchoateHand 11-22-2005 06:53 PM

As anyone else here who has been peppersprayed can attest, this really is [censored] nothing. And that was all up in my eyes and my face, to the point where it caked in my hair. Did I mention the joys of showering later? Yeah, it goes everywhere. The taint twasn't made for such things.

Don't protest kids, your freedom of speech is best exercised in private.

asofel 11-22-2005 06:54 PM

my eyes are starting to water from imagining that....

bobbing for apples would be pretty funny....

Patrick del Poker Grande 11-22-2005 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]
BIMO. Also, I think it important that it be impossible to keep it out of his nose.

man 11-22-2005 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]
is anyone else aroused by the idea of girls doing this?