Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I'm Hot For Teacher (err, T.A.) Results (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=402460)

surfinillini 12-21-2005 12:49 AM

Re: I\'m Hot For Teacher (err, T.A.) Results

[ QUOTE ]
Down the Jack, then call her. Standard move in this situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

i like your line

Burdzthewurd 12-21-2005 12:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Follow her around for a few months until you know her routine by heart. Take pictures of her going about her usual business. Sift through her garbage, keeping souvenirs of anything you find interesting.

Then ask her out again. Chicks love guys who take an interest in their day to day lives.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should read my thread on this then [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Stalker

Blarg 12-21-2005 12:59 AM

That sounds like something that will give you more going on socially with her, which is cool.

I don't know that just asking her out has to sound desperate though. I think that usually has more to do with the way you present it than the timing. Like if you're clumsy, no time is good, but if you're just interested and say so, directness can be cool too. If the timing isn't right, but you get across the right vibe, maybe another time would sound attractive to her.

Anyway it's too late now for a first strike victory, since you didn't ask for another time or leave open the general idea of seeing her again once she said no. Hopefully that won't make you feel too awkward when you ask again. If you wait till the grades are in, like Soya says, it might make it easier for her to say yes.

surfinillini 12-21-2005 01:01 AM

try the old "bump into" at a bar or something...and then ask for her number.

if she says no...move on

VarlosZ 12-21-2005 01:09 AM

Should've put out a blocking bet on the turn to find out where you stand. As played, open for 1/2 pot on river, with the intention of folding to a raise.

jaxUp 12-21-2005 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Should've put out a blocking bet on the turn to find out where you stand. As played, open for 1/2 pot on river, with the intention of folding to a raise.

[/ QUOTE ]

translation: try again once marks are in, If it doesn't work, let it go.

IronDragon1 12-21-2005 01:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

???

EricW 12-21-2005 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Follow her around for a few months until you know her routine by heart. Take pictures of her going about her usual business. Sift through her garbage, keeping souvenirs of anything you find interesting.

Then ask her out again. Chicks love guys who take an interest in their day to day lives.

[/ QUOTE ]