Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Multi-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Adanthar's Mini Step Challenge (Updates?) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=383449)

Jurollo 11-22-2005 04:35 PM

Adanthar\'s Mini Step Challenge (Updates?)

Any updates on his progress?
~Justin

Pasterbator 11-22-2005 04:40 PM

Re: Adanthar\'s Mini Step Challenge (Updates?)

I was interested too, but didn't want to be the one to create the thread. Thank God for moderators!

Jason

Jurollo 11-22-2005 04:44 PM

didnt feel like re-bumping the original so this can be the update thread for now, original thread can be found here.

~Justin

mts 11-22-2005 05:39 PM

anyone feel like swapping 50 bucks. I have PS money. I want to try. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

pm me pls.

adanthar 11-22-2005 06:41 PM

I've played very very little poker, period, due to a combo of a family death/playing bad/flu that hit in the course of a week [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Also why I haven't posted much lately.

I still want to finish this up, but it might take a while because this is the second day in a week I haven't needed more ibuprofen than is good for me.

Jurollo 11-22-2005 06:42 PM

Eeeek. My condolences on the family loss and I hope you feel better too, the MTT board isn't the same without you. Keep us up to date when you start again, inquiring minds want to know.
~Justin

11-22-2005 06:44 PM

Ouch. Sorry to hear that, man.

psyduck 11-22-2005 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've played very very little poker, period, due to a combo of a family death/playing bad/flu that hit in the course of a week [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Also why I haven't posted much lately.

I still want to finish this up, but it might take a while because this is the second day in a week I haven't needed more ibuprofen than is good for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry dude, gl with all that

AceofSpades 11-26-2005 07:03 AM

Bump....As a related question to the challenge, how many buyins at the $20 level do you think it would take for him to get to level 5?

adanthar 11-26-2005 09:22 PM

Update:

Started playing again for the first time in a week and a half. Discovered not playing a while + still running really bad (we're talking 3 standard deviations bad) = I suck. Resolved to, like, not suck next time.

I've got one step 2 freeroll + $4 left so I'll be playing it out on the side between MTT's for a while.