Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   The Official KotZ #1 NLHE Thread (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=172014)

eMarkM 01-06-2005 10:43 AM

The Official KotZ #1 NLHE Thread

Kicking off 2005 with NLHE tonight on Stars. This is the official thread for all your boasts, bets and other bull related to the first KotZ event. We start with a clean slate on the points leaderboard, so it's anybody's to win!

Unfortunately, I will not be playing tonight and will only be able to respond to password requests until around 6PM ET. Good luck to everyone else.

ohkanada 01-06-2005 11:05 AM

Re: The Official KotZ #1 NLHE Thread

I am off to Tunica so I will also not be playing.

Good luck to all,
Ken

Fat Nicky 01-06-2005 11:07 AM

I am heading to AC tonight for the $500 WSOP circuit event, but I'm definitly interested in getting in on these events in the future.

Subby 01-06-2005 11:10 AM

Can those of us new to The Zoo play? Is there information on this elsewhere?

VinnyTheFish 01-06-2005 11:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am off to Tunica so I will also not be playing.

Good luck to all,
Ken

[/ QUOTE ]

GOOD LUCK! - Make us proud and play well!

RollaJ 01-06-2005 11:45 AM

What are the chances we get these KOTZ games moved to another site. I cant handle the suckouts [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

eMarkM 01-06-2005 11:46 AM

Yes, you have over 25 posts on 2+2. That's the only qualification. I will send you the password.

Sheriff Fatman 01-06-2005 11:56 AM

And so the rollercoaster begins again......

I must admit I'm kind of nervous about it all now that I have a title to defend. Somehow I get the feeling its going to be much tougher for me this time around!

Good luck to all who participate. Lets hope it proves to be as exciting as the last one (hopefully with the same outcome! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

Sheriff

PS: I picked up the 2004 KotZ trophy while on holiday in Vegas last week (thanks Ed!) and can safely say that its well worth playing for! I'll try to get a pic posted before we kick off tonight for all to see what their contributions went towards.

nolanfan34 01-06-2005 12:26 PM

You're going down, el capitan!

I'm planning on trying to make it tonight. $30 of dead money headed someone's way...

crockett 01-06-2005 12:37 PM

My favorites got deleted.

Anyone have a link to the KOTZ website. I'm trying to find the name of tonights tournament, time and entery fee. I have a password already.

Thanks.