Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   New Party Bonus Rule (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=265898)

KingMarc 06-04-2005 05:45 PM

New Party Bonus Rule

Edit: Saw the thing that said if you withdraw during the bonus account you don't get the bonus in the other thread. I withdrew before the bonus, and didn't get it. I phoned support and they immediately gave it to my account.

ZimbuTheMonkey 06-04-2005 05:46 PM

Re: New Party Bonus Rule

I just stopped bothering with bonuses... rakeback at one skin is good enough.

captZEEbo1 06-04-2005 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just stopped bothering with bonuses... rakeback at one skin is good enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the information!!!!1

thesharpie 06-04-2005 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Edit: Saw the thing that said if you withdraw during the bonus account you don't get the bonus in the other thread. I withdrew before the bonus, and didn't get it. I phoned support and they immediately gave it to my account.

[/ QUOTE ]

I emailed them and haven't got it so far. I also deposited before the bonus period. They're telling me noone who deposited before June 3rd is eligible for the bonus. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

I even deposited another $600 using the code per their request and still nothing.

pokerstudAA 06-04-2005 07:17 PM

I also did not get the bonus. They told me I entered the wrong bonus code and to deposit $600 more....I told them to give me (a good customer) the bonus without making me redeposit and they did.

PITTM 06-04-2005 07:22 PM

yes youre right, getting 150 bucks for playing 700 hands i would be playing anyways isnt a good deal at all...

rj

pshabi 06-04-2005 07:41 PM

In two experiences with Party, I've learned that if you are persistent, they will give you what you want. I've gotten $150 comped to me for various hassles.

One time I complained when some January cashout bonuses were running around the net and they didn't work for me. They comped me the bonus anyway.

KingMarc 06-04-2005 07:50 PM

When I originally didn't get the bonus, they emailed me saying I typed in the code wrong. I tried again copying and pasteing the code, and still nada.

So I called them, and got it added.

E-mailing them lots of times works too. For their last reload, I deposited 12 minutes later. The first email (and support person) said I was SOL, second said same thing, third credited it to me.

Lesson: Be persistent

2+2 wannabe 06-04-2005 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yes youre right, getting 150 bucks for playing 700 hands i would be playing anyways isnt a good deal at all...

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

1050 [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

bkholdem 06-04-2005 08:05 PM

Now if you guys will just pm me when your done working off your whoring boni so I can get back in the ring games without a bunch of grinders I'd appreciate it...