Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   transience is weird... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=368714)

MarkSummers 10-31-2005 02:32 AM

transience is weird...

I'm just thinking about how I was somewhere earlier in the day and am now somewhere completely different. I was reading the same exact posts on this forum earlier today than I am now and it just has a weird feeling to it. Not that it's wrong or bad. It's just something.

Anybody else get weirded out by this. I do everytime I travel. I was at my house earlier today and then I drove three hours and now I'm at my apartment at school. The environments are very different. This is even more weird because I make this trip all the time and I think about it each time I make the trip.

It seems really dumb but and maybe it is but it makes me think and makes me more humble.

I'm also real tired so this may be the worst post ever.

istewart 10-31-2005 02:48 AM

Re: transience is weird...

[ QUOTE ]
I'm also real tired so this may be the worst post ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

smurfitup 10-31-2005 03:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm also real HIGH so this may be the worst post ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Blarg 10-31-2005 03:53 AM

I can catch my hand.

manpower 10-31-2005 04:32 AM

You know Mark, a lot of people might say that this is a bad thread. But at the same time it's posts like this that make me love oot.

mason55 10-31-2005 05:28 AM

Notice how they call them "fingers" but you've never seen them fing?

brassnuts 10-31-2005 06:07 AM

Does anyone else find it ironic that Marc Summers, the guy who hosted Double Dare on Nickelodeon (a show where he and guests routinely got "slimed") was a clean freak who actually suffered from obsessive-compulsive disorder?

vabogee 10-31-2005 06:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone else find it ironic that Marc Summers, the guy who hosted Double Dare on Nickelodeon (a show where he and guests routinely got "slimed") was a clean freak who actually suffered from obsessive-compulsive disorder?

[/ QUOTE ]

i've always wondered if he ran to take a shower after the taping, or if he muttered under his breath when someone agreed to take the physical challenge.

brassnuts 10-31-2005 06:18 AM

The show's producers must have been sadists. I googled around a little bit and found this:

"The 1987 season on Nick and syndicated season were called 'Super Sloppy Double Dare,' with the premise of supposedly more mess, but the rules weren't changed."

vabogee 10-31-2005 06:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The show's producers must have been sadists. I googled around a little bit and found this

"The 1987 season on Nick and syndicated season were called 'Super Sloppy Double Dare,' with the premise of supposedly more mess, but the rules weren't changed."

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha...legitimately LOLing

edit: dragon warrior rules, btw