Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Did anyone see the zoo vs ss replay at True (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=67545)

Bluff1 02-14-2004 05:32 PM

Did anyone see the zoo vs ss replay at True

Is it going to be a free roll or do they want us to ante up another 22?

BookOfIcculus 02-14-2004 05:37 PM

Re: Did anyone stir the pot bout the zoo vs ss replay at True

Pretty sure Joe Tall won. After which he cursed out True the other players, , Bush, Ganish, Gahdi.
Pokersoftware messing up ohh the injustice. It won't stand.

Stew 02-14-2004 07:52 PM

Re: Did anyone see the zoo vs ss replay at True

[ QUOTE ]
Is it going to be a free roll or do they want us to ante up another 22?

[/ QUOTE ]

According to the tourney as it's listed, you have to buy-in at $22. I would wait on Mike Haven to see what is going on with the prize pool for this event and the last one.

Mike Haven 02-14-2004 09:27 PM

I am totally bemused.

I wrote to True Support today to ask them to ask Mr Gzesh if he would confirm that we would be having another $20+$2 Tourney on Thursday 26th February 8.30pmEST, with $10 Play Rebate for having played 100 raked ring games, and $2 Early Bird Rebate for early registration.

I received an e-mail from Support saying that they had forwarded my e-mail to Mr Gzesh.

That's as much as I know about it, so far.

I am hoping that he is waiting until he has reconstituted the chip holdings of the last 34 Players at the infamous break before he writes to me with full details of the payout for the last Tourney. (That's the most charitable thing I can think of saying, in the circumstances.)

As we all received our previous $22 back, yes, we have to pay for this one. I am trying to negotiate added prize money as well, hopefully $5 per Player.

Styles 02-14-2004 10:06 PM

What is the new EarlyBird deadline?

Any chance the payout from the 1st Tourney will be before the EarlyBird deadline?

JTG51 02-14-2004 10:15 PM

Any chance the payout from the 1st Tourney will be before the EarlyBird deadline?

I hope so. I still like True and I'll probably go back eventually, but I doubt I'll play in the new tournament unless all of the issues with the old tournament are settled first.

Mike Haven 02-14-2004 11:21 PM

It should be about midnight 23rd February, so there is plenty of time for him to have sent me at least one more e-mail at his current rate of one per two weeks.

Styles 02-14-2004 11:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

It should be about midnight 23rd February, so there is plenty of time for him to have sent me at least one more e-mail at his current rate of one per two weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] ouch [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Joe Tall 02-15-2004 12:37 AM

Re: Did anyone stir the pot bout the zoo vs ss replay at True

Yes, It was me. I'm the reason that True has been slow to reply.

I am so powerful.

Love,
Joe Tall

skaboomizzy 02-15-2004 12:40 AM

I've got my original $22. As soon as I get whatever the last 34 end up with, I'm bugging out of True and taking (another) amazon.com shopping spree.