Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   TRUE POKER STILL SUCKS...... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=243350)

JayLeno 05-01-2005 09:07 AM

TRUE POKER STILL SUCKS......

Software is still horrible.
Played there for the resent bonus.
Good things: Allow 4 tabling - super
Bad things: when you like to sit down at a table you have to say yes twice to sit down. Pretty annoying.
But even worse: when you like to leave you have to push the X in the corner, say yes to "are you sure" and then say yes AGAIN to "are you really sure" - pissing me offffff. HORRIBLE!!!!
And when you sit down at the no limit table and play - and you like to raise - you have to put your cards down to see how much money you have left because the cards block the view - EXTREMELY ANNOYING!!
And it is still extremely difficult to get an overview of how many people are in the pot as the cards in the other end of the table is barely visible.
Why are they still SO LOUSY??????
Cant they improve on anything? Or are they satisfied with the crappy place they got as long as a few people play there and give them rake?
By the way - my result was good because of the horrible players there(players fit the software) so im not bitching because I lost! I just hope they would do something about these problems!

Uglyowl 05-01-2005 09:10 AM

Re: TRUE POKER STILL SUCKS......

I am not overly impressed, but still have 1,300 hands to play there to take full advantage of the bonus.

Stu Pidasso 05-01-2005 09:28 AM

RE TruePoker

I'm curious to know how many hands per hour do you get on a typical table? Say limit $3/6.

Stu

GaelicGrindFRC 05-01-2005 09:32 AM

I used to play there 40 hours a week . Not anymore ... have yet to get a response from over 6 months ago . I was emailing them daily with a complaint that has yet to get a response, so I took my business to UB and love it.

JayLeno 05-01-2005 09:36 AM

Exactly! They are not interested in having customers!
I will definitely not play there regularly beside when they are offering bonii!

Uglyowl 05-01-2005 11:01 AM

Truepoker, in the days when Paradise was king, was my favorite by far. Now they are not even in my top ten anymore.

The Monk 05-01-2005 11:58 AM

1 thing you have to admit is the graphics are the best on the net. Their servers are so so as I still get disconnected once in a while.
I am also surprised that no one brought up the showdown, as the cards come flying out on an All In, it is very hard to distinguish who won the hand and with what.
Having said all this their 1/2 )which is their lowest limit) constantly flops 45 to 60%. Anyone who plays knows what this translates to.
Their bonus is at least 2-3 times easier to obtain than UB.
My only grip with UB is the time it takes to work off a bonus, has to be among the worse on the net if not the worse.

JayLeno 05-01-2005 05:03 PM

Graphics is very funny - I enjoy it. But I prefer to know how many opponents I have in a hand - and that is very difficult sitting in one end of the table. I can hardly tell whats going on in the other end.
You could easily do something to help this problem - wich has been stated SEVERAL TIMES! Yet they havent done ANYTHING to improve!

Nick-Zack 05-01-2005 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Graphics is very funny - I enjoy it. But I prefer to know how many opponents I have in a hand - and that is very difficult sitting in one end of the table. I can hardly tell whats going on in the other end.
You could easily do something to help this problem - wich has been stated SEVERAL TIMES! Yet they havent done ANYTHING to improve!

[/ QUOTE ]

This part really sucks. There have been several times that I thought I was head up and come to find out I am bluffing into 3 or even 4 people.

TruePoker CEO 05-01-2005 09:46 PM

Don\'t be shy, tell me how you really feel .......

What sort of solution do you think would best resolve the issue of keeping easier track of how many active players are in a hand ? I will take you at your word this is really a problem, as it certainly bugs me sometimes in live play ... as when a dealer doesn't SAY how many players are in before action begins.

(Solutions such as an audio announcement would be ineffective if people are multitabling, I think.)

What about the following, assuming the graphics work ... a simple graphic announcing # Active Players, as of the last time the action ended ... i.e. when a betting round ends and before the next round begins. (I'll raise this with our software devs.) Early ideas, such as having all active players flash did not test well.)

As for the "saying yes twice when sitting down, I do not understand this complaint ... You select a seat and are asked if you want to play for real money. If you say yes, then you are asked to determine how many chips you are putting on the table from your account ... That's it. (The part about asking if you want to play real money is pperhaps unnecessary, we will look at simply NOT allowing someone to sit down unless they HAVE real money, eliminating the need for that inquiry.)

Truepoker CEO