Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   HUGE Datamining side effect of new Party upgrade (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=354135)

Luv2DriveTT 10-09-2005 09:46 PM

HUGE Datamining side effect of new Party upgrade

We can now datamine 4 tables without logging it at Party. That rules [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

10-09-2005 09:55 PM

Re: HUGE Datamining side effect of new Party upgrade

[ QUOTE ]
We can now datamine 4 tables without logging it at Party. That rules [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not log in and mine 10?

XxGodJrxX 10-09-2005 10:13 PM

I would also like to know why you wouldn't just log in to datamine.

TStoneMBD 10-09-2005 10:14 PM

i guess the significance of this is that you can datamine more than 10 tables with only 1 account if you can find a way to run multiple party clients at once.

krimson 10-09-2005 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not log in and mine 10?

[/ QUOTE ]

Multiple computers. That's great news that they're allowing 4 now. I tried earlier today and could only do 1.

goodguy_1 10-09-2005 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i guess the significance of this is that you can datamine more than 10 tables with only 1 account if you can find a way to run multiple party clients at once.

[/ QUOTE ]
yes it would be very nice if we could have the EuroBet feature where one player could have multiple accounts. I had 5 of them ..it makes it obviously better for datamining and also if you play a variety of games it makes it easier to follow things. I usually had one account watching one NLHE level,another watching another NLHE level and the same with LHE or PLO.

I know I'll be asking my affiliate about that this week-that's probably wishful thinking thu... That or use the mutiple Windows user-account trick to log into the same Party account and datamine that way. I havent tried that workaround myself.

TStoneMBD 10-09-2005 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That or use the mutiple Windows user-account trick to log into the same Party account and datamine that way.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was thinking about this myself and wasnt sure if it works but i imagine it would.

Fryguy 10-10-2005 12:58 AM

I wonder if the new bot-checking stuff might get you banned for datamining? Isn't data-mining illegal, but they just didn't care much and/or couldn't do much about it?

MicroBob 10-10-2005 01:11 AM

Yeah. I would be pretty careful about this if I were you.

I'm not you though and don't really do any data-mining.
HUD's work just fine and dandy for me.

10-10-2005 02:20 AM

How about the side effect that a lot of data just became useless on Empire and Eurobet players?