Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Got my VIP offer for "tournament players" (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=375984)

pineapple888 11-11-2005 04:06 PM

Re: Got my VIP offer for \"tournament players\"

[ QUOTE ]
Did you get a popup asking you to send an email to that vip address?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, I just went ahead and did it.

But I did get the popup bonus offer for October, so I was on their list, they probably would have gotten to me eventually.

downtown 11-15-2005 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But I did get the popup bonus offer for October, so I was on their list, they probably would have gotten to me eventually.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, pineapple888 - very helpful thread!

I encourage those of you who play a lot at Party to contact their VIP service at that above E-mail address. I contacted them last Friday, and got a phone call today with the same offer others are talking about.

I wouldn't have known about this opportunity for STTers if it weren't for this thread (I had previously thought it was only for those who primarily play ring games), so I thought I would give it a friendly bump FYI.

inyaface 11-15-2005 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I plan to stress that I strictly observe their terms and conditions prohibiting affiliate rakeback deals.

Just for everyone's information...

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't and I got the same offer [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll drink to that. Ship it! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I love life...that is all

Hornacek 11-15-2005 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, pineapple888 - very helpful thread!

I encourage those of you who play a lot at Party to contact their VIP service at that above E-mail address. I contacted them last Friday, and got a phone call today with the same offer others are talking about.

I wouldn't have known about this opportunity for STTers if it weren't for this thread (I had previously thought it was only for those who primarily play ring games), so I thought I would give it a friendly bump FYI.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same EXACT deal with me... I just got a phone call an hour ago.

Freudian 11-15-2005 04:54 PM

I got 10% for each $1000 in rake. But since I doubt I will pay $2000 in rake for November I basically get the same as you.

gisb0rne 11-15-2005 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got 10% for each $1000 in rake. But since I doubt I will pay $2000 in rake for November I basically get the same as you.

[/ QUOTE ]

So $4000 would give you 40% RB? Or is there a cap?

downtown 11-15-2005 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So $4000 would give you 40% RB? Or is there a cap?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's 10% of every $1000, not for. If you hit the $1000, it's just 10%... so for $2500, it's $250, etc.