Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   How often do you see the same players? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=379001)

11-15-2005 03:37 PM

How often do you see the same players?

I'm multi-tabling the Stars $27s and the most I've seen any one other player is in ~2% of my games, and even adding up all the other guys who I know are multi-tabling it seems like they only show up on average once every 2-4 games or so.

For some reason, I would have guessed those numbers would be higher. Anyone else want to share what they're seeing? I rarely play at Party right now and am curious if folks see a different number of familiar faces there (or elsewhere), as well.

durron597 11-15-2005 03:46 PM

Re: How often do you see the same players?

I have at least one person with a note in just about every game I play. But another poster gave me his notes file, so yeah.

EarlOfSandwich 11-15-2005 04:50 PM

I only just recently started playing Party STTs. I played for a few weeks at the 22s (but only a couple hours a day), and for about a week now at the 33s. I was already seeing "noted" players once or twice a table at the 22s, and I'm seeing them at the 33s even faster than I did the 22s.

I always opt out of those tables with a known regular player (unless they're a known fish, but that's rare).

I refuse to play with juicy_v_gina, although if I had one I suppose I might consider it. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Hornacek 11-15-2005 04:55 PM

I 8-table the $55s, and I generally see at least 2 people that are in 3 tournaments with me at the same time. It makes me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

rbear 11-15-2005 04:56 PM

You've got to be joking me. She's not THAT good.
[img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

mhcmarty 11-15-2005 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I refuse to play with juicy_v_gina, although if I had one I suppose I might consider it. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this becuase of the name. I've played with this person at the 22's. Any insight???

mhcmarty 11-15-2005 04:58 PM

Now I get it!!!!

LOL!!!

EarlOfSandwich 11-15-2005 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this becuase of the name. I've played with this person at the 22's. Any insight???

[/ QUOTE ]
Interesting. She/he/it seems to be at the 33s pretty consistently when I play around noon on weekdays.

Shilly 11-15-2005 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's a regular poster on these forums.

downtown 11-15-2005 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I 10-table the $55s, and I generally see at least 2 people that are in 3 or more tournaments with me at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't bother me that much, but on occasion and rarely there have been 5 players at my table who fit this description, and that makes me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]