Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Forum Jargon (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=211546)

scotty34 03-11-2005 10:18 PM

Re: Forum Jargon

[ QUOTE ]
5. Second pair (FYI do people on the forum use this term? its a PP thats higher than middle but lower than top)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure if you correctly understand FYI [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

skipperbob 03-11-2005 10:21 PM

Do you have R.O.I. correct?...I thought it was Total Win - Total Invest divided by total Invest ?....Also "PLO-8"
Also "Stop & Go"..."IMO"..."FWIW"....AVatars....More later

mlee 03-11-2005 10:22 PM

When I first started reading, I didn't know what IGHM or MHIG meant. Don't know if appropriate for the faq.

ReDeYES88 03-11-2005 10:26 PM

i've seen people ask what the "t" means in Flop: (t540)

ReDeYES88 03-11-2005 10:29 PM

CO
UTG
PF
PFR
T
R
PS = poker stars
PP = both uses
UB
OOP

. . . .someone STOP me .. ..

skipperbob 03-11-2005 10:37 PM

IMO the forum needs a discussion of how to use pokertracker, Aleo spreadsheet, and hand-converter.

ReDeYES88 03-11-2005 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
IMO the forum needs a discussion of how to use pokertracker, Aleo spreadsheet, and hand-converter.

[/ QUOTE ]

. .goddammit Skipper, what's next?. . .spamming a link to the FAQ at Party? . .. .geeeeesh . ..gotta keep SOMETHING quiet, no? . .. .

citanul 03-11-2005 11:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
CR
TAG
LAG
Weak-tight

Are a few off the top of my head. Maybe a basic description of loose/tight/weak/agressive since combinations of those are commonly used to describe a villain. (and despite how obvious they seem, they are sometimes misunderstood/misused)

[/ QUOTE ]

CR, TAG, LAG, and a discussion of weak/tight/loose/aggressive added to the list.

citanul

citanul 03-11-2005 11:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
vp$ip ?

I don't know if that abbrev. is correct. Is this a pokertracker or playerview term.

Ohhhh. Could you explain what those do exactly too? I still play manually.

u could also add :

1. C/R
2. BB
3. SB
4. TPTK
5. Second pair (FYI do people on the forum use this term? its a PP thats higher than middle but lower than top)
6. FWIW
7. IMHO, and IMO
8. LAG
9. TAG
10. Ni Han

K. I'm sure most of those were on your list already. BTW, u may find the cardplayer archives of Michael Weisenburg useful. He has a poker dictionary.

[/ QUOTE ]

TP(blank)K - added to the list
Second pair - not added to the list
FWIW/IMHO/IMO - this isn't a list of internet jargon, it's a list of 2+2 sng specific jargon, not added to the list
Ni Han - added to the list for humor value.

citanul 03-11-2005 11:22 PM

ouch, me and skipper are the mean ones around here.

citanul