Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   My girlfriend was drugged (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=406505)

shant 12-29-2005 05:22 AM

Re: My girlfriend was drugged

[ QUOTE ]
shant.... are you a enrro?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know what that means.

kurosh 12-29-2005 05:28 AM

negro, im ean negro. sorry. yoru avatar is always black. are you blasck? negro is not ofesnive.

Vavavoom 12-29-2005 05:29 AM

When I worked as a holiday rep, this was a common occurence...

I think spiking a girls drink is possibly one of the sickest things an individual can do...

I have carried girls out of bars into hospitals on numerous occasions, and on other occasions found out in the morning that a girl had been spiked and her friends had to carry her home etc..

I think its a very scary world out there, and I do think that women now have to go to ridiculous lengths to be safe also.

Like another poster said, for all 3 girls to be spiked from the same group does seem a little bit suspect...It definitely wouldn't be a bad idea to inform the police of someone potentially working an area....

shant 12-29-2005 05:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
negro, im ean negro. sorry. yoru avatar is always black. are you blasck? negro is not ofesnive.

[/ QUOTE ]
Haha, nah I just happened to have black avatars. We've discussed this in IRC. I'm Armenian.

kurosh 12-29-2005 05:35 AM

please... i need htis song. th elrycsi go like "i took a look around my life and without you i ain't got nothing" or something close to that. the only thing i remember exactly is ain't. it is a guitar type song. please help kurosh. he will be eternally gratefuul

shant 12-29-2005 05:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
please... i need htis song. th elrycsi go like "i took a look around my life and without you i ain't got nothing" or something close to that. the only thing i remember exactly is ain't. it is a guitar type song. please help kurosh. he will be eternally gratefuul

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this it?

kurosh 12-29-2005 05:46 AM

i don't think it is.. . ilove you shant ou and klepton i love you both but tit's not it. it was guitar like. it is recent sogn since it was on radio

kurosh 12-29-2005 05:51 AM

ok... i ahve just downloaded it is not it. i wiil lgive gay sex to anyuone who finds it. please. gay sex or answer a question. any question. or eternal love. take your pick./

12-29-2005 11:54 AM

i work as a sexual assault examiner-doing medical exams(rape kits and photography) and testifying in court when necessary-

i have seen a lot of women(although i am sure men have been targeted) that have been through this-unfortunately by the time they relize it the drug has metaboloized out of the body--making it very difficult to prove in court.

that being said it is not only the bars you need to worry about-had a pt. who went into a gas station to pay and the last thing she remembered was taking a drink from her coke and woke up the next morning in a neighborhood she did not know and had been assaulted.

never leave your drinks alone-never accept a drink from another person unless a trusted friend...you can never be too paranoid.

MyTurn2Raise 12-29-2005 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why do you dissuade personal use now? Is it solely due to the legal climate now or are there issues with GHB itself that you have since become aware of?

[/ QUOTE ]

legal environment

There is no way to have a rational discussion about the drug and what people are really using it for since overzealous drug officials attached the date rape moniker.