Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Did party recently change their time to act clock? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=356381)

Bigwig 10-12-2005 08:22 PM

Did party recently change their time to act clock?

Forgive me if I missed something (I was on vacation and off of poker for two weeks).

But it seems like I'm getting the "I Am Away" button far too often. What gives? I mean, they give you the opportunity to play 8 damn tables and then shorten the clock? This is one we should complain about. The old setup was just fine.

applejuicekid 10-12-2005 08:28 PM

Re: Did party recently change their time to act clock?

I love the new clock. It used to take rediculously long. If you can't 10 table with this new time limit you probably shouldn't have been 10 tabling to begin with. I know many of the multitablers took way too long sometimes. Which I think is suprising since with the buttons most decisions should be instant. When I used to 10 table the only times I would take a lot of time is when a disaster happened (and I had to break my mouse). And most of the very good multitablers I played with would act very quickly as well. It was always the medicore ones that would take a while. This has been a pet peeve of mine and I'm glad party changed the limit.

1C5 10-12-2005 08:34 PM

what did they change the time to act time to?

(make sense)? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Bigwig 10-12-2005 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It was always the medicore ones that would take a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

Once again, I wish there was a 'roll eyes' smiley available.

Bigwig 10-12-2005 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what did they change the time to act time to?

(make sense)? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just faster. Unnecessarily so.

microbet 10-12-2005 08:45 PM

Yeah, I'm sure Doyle Brunsen is a great 20 tabler.

pineapple888 10-12-2005 08:47 PM

Down from 20 to 15 seconds before your time bank (if any) kicks in.

pineapple888 10-12-2005 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I love the new clock. It used to take rediculously long. If you can't 10 table with this new time limit you probably shouldn't have been 10 tabling to begin with. I know many of the multitablers took way too long sometimes. Which I think is suprising since with the buttons most decisions should be instant. When I used to 10 table the only times I would take a lot of time is when a disaster happened (and I had to break my mouse). And most of the pushbots I played with would act very quickly as well. It was always the poker players that would take a while. This has been a pet peeve of mine and I'm glad party changed the limit.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Deuce2High 10-12-2005 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I love the new clock. It used to take rediculously long. If you can't 10 table with this new time limit you probably shouldn't have been 10 tabling to begin with. I know many of the multitablers took way too long sometimes. Which I think is suprising since with the buttons most decisions should be instant. When I used to 10 table the only times I would take a lot of time is when a disaster happened (and I had to break my mouse). And most of the $/hour bots I played with would act very quickly as well. It was always the poker players that would take a while. This has been a pet peeve of mine and I'm glad party changed the limit.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Big Limpin' 10-12-2005 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I love the new clock. It used to take ridiculously long. If you can't 10 table with this new time limit you probably shouldn't have been 10 tabling to begin with. I know many of the multitablers took way too long sometimes. Which I think is suprising since with the buttons most decisions should be instant. When I used to 10 table the only times I would take a lot of time is when a disaster happened (and I had to break my mouse). And most of the $/hour bots I played with would act very quickly as well. It was always the poker players that would take a while. This has been a pet peeve of mine and I'm glad party changed the limit.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP (and im a loser with too much damn time on his hands)