Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   just woke up (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=397454)

BobboFitos 12-13-2005 06:48 AM

just woke up

my heart feels like its beating 1000beats/min. ok, hyperbole.

I take alot of sleeping pills, sominex when i cant get ambien, etc. could this be from that?

if any one has a suggestion, please say. i also have a final in ~4 hours, although im not really worried it. i think

tonypaladino 12-13-2005 06:51 AM

Re: just woke up

I dunno man, when I take to many stimulants I get like that, you would think a sedative would be the oppisite.

PoBoy321 12-13-2005 06:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I dunno man, when I take to many stimulants I get like that, you would think a sedative would be the oppisite.

[/ QUOTE ]

By the opposite, do you mean kill you?

BobboFitos 12-13-2005 06:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tony,

do you mean I should take another sedative? somehow I dont think that would work. or you're being glib. i prolly deserve it either way.

tonypaladino 12-13-2005 06:54 AM

no, like slow your heart down?

i dunno man, I've been awake for almost 60 hours now, i might not be making any sense.

PoBoy321 12-13-2005 07:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

i dunno man, I've been awake for almost 60 hours now, i might not be making any sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't been up for 60 hours, but I haven't been sleeping much the last couple of days because I've been studying for finals. I've been up all night trying to do this [censored] paper that should've been done a week ago except I haven't done [censored].

tonypaladino 12-13-2005 07:01 AM

"I haven't been up for 60 hours, but I haven't been sleeping much the last couple of days because I've been studying for finals. I've been up all night trying to do this [censored] paper that should've been done a week ago except I haven't done [censored]."

we're like soul mates

tonypaladino 12-13-2005 07:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tony,

do you mean I should take another sedative? somehow I dont think that would work. or you're being glib. i prolly deserve it either way.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know I'm talking out my ass

BobboFitos 12-13-2005 07:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't been up for 60 hours, but I haven't been sleeping much the last couple of days because I've been studying for finals. I've been up all night trying to do this [censored] paper that should've been done a week ago except I haven't done [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]
\
im like that except i stil havent done any work

and i tried to get sleep

Stuey 12-13-2005 07:03 AM

Anxiety or a panic attack.

Not much you can do. Convince yourself you will be alright and it will be easier to deal with. You are young you are not dieing.

The pills will not have this effect unless you have taken them for a long time and recently you stopped and are suffering withdrawls.