Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Chargers vs. Chiefs (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=404623)

James282 12-24-2005 04:25 PM

Re: Chargers vs. Chiefs

ba-da-bop ba baaaaa, I'm lovin' it.
-James

James282 12-24-2005 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tomlinson is leet. He has 1337 yards rushing this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Chargers are the best team in the history of the game. I can't believe they won't make the playoffs [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
-James

utmt40 12-24-2005 04:27 PM

Nor the Steelers or the Chargers are as good as all of you think they are.

James282 12-24-2005 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who said the Steelers were exceptionally good?
-James

utmt40 12-24-2005 04:31 PM

Well your the one who started running their mouth today...

utmt40 12-24-2005 04:32 PM

Congrats to Larry Johnson on his 8th straight 100yd game!

Jack of Arcades 12-24-2005 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the Chargers are *probably* a top 6 AFC team when everyone's healthy. Unfortunately for them the guy that's probably their most important player isn't healthy down the stretch for the second year in a row.

I also think the the Steelers are like the fifth best team in the AFC.

utmt40 12-24-2005 04:38 PM

I agree with some of that JoA but a lot of the people here are bandwagoners. I say this because as soon as you see either of them winning or some guy from sports center blowing them off everyone is all talking about them. No one cares. I wear my Chiefs gear all year long no matter how piss poor of a team they are or how damn good they are. There just arent as many die hard fans around anymore.

James282 12-24-2005 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well your the one who started running their mouth today...

[/ QUOTE ]

That should read, "Well you're the one who started running his mouth today..."

And where did I say the Steelers were great? They are my favorite team, and I root against the teams that could stop them from making the playoffs - especially those overrated media darlings in San Diego.
-James

James282 12-24-2005 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with some of that JoA but a lot of the people here are bandwagoners. I say this because as soon as you see either of them winning or some guy from sports center blowing them off everyone is all talking about them. No one cares. I wear my Chiefs gear all year long no matter how piss poor of a team they are or how damn good they are. There just arent as many die hard fans around anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm rooting for the Chiefs today! Go Chiefs! Their choke loss to the Giants their inexplicable defensive prowess today has been a most welcome surprise!
-James