Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sports Betting (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Sports betting is painful (HOU/STL) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=386271)

smartalecc5 11-28-2005 12:21 AM

Re: Sports betting is painful (HOU/STL)

owned, haha

Easy E 11-28-2005 12:14 PM

Painful my tookus!

[ QUOTE ]
The Texans up 10 with less than a minute left plus 4 points for the spread and they lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had this bet written off, then the Rams pulled the miracle in the last 45 seconds. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

11-28-2005 12:44 PM

Re: Painful my tookus!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The Texans up 10 with less than a minute left plus 4 points for the spread and they lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had this bet written off, then the Rams pulled the miracle in the last 45 seconds. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

F u [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

(in a nice polite way)

Solami17 11-28-2005 12:52 PM

I live in Houston. It is a city that breaks your heart!

Astros got swept.
AFC championship game- Oilers and Bills
1983 NCAA Basketball- UH vs NC State
Houston Rockets up 2-0 vs Dallas in the playoffs lose the next two at home

The list goes on and on...thats why I dont bet on Houston teams

Easy E 11-28-2005 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

(in a nice polite way)

[/ QUOTE ]

What's that sound? Why, it's me folding over your cash money, that's what! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

11-28-2005 01:30 PM

Rigggged. This was my favorite play of the week and I was enjoying bragging about it to everyone within distance when it was 24-0. I think the conversation in the owner's box must have went something like : "Boy it would be nice if we had that Reggie Bush on our team... make it happen". [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

11-28-2005 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

(in a nice polite way)

[/ QUOTE ]

What's that sound? Why, it's me folding over your cash money, that's what! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

if you hadn't done so already, you've verged into the cruel.

11-28-2005 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Rigggged. This was my favorite play of the week and I was enjoying bragging about it to everyone within distance when it was 24-0. I think the conversation in the owner's box must have went something like : "Boy it would be nice if we had that Reggie Bush on our team... make it happen". [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a fun and convenient theory and all except Carr threw an interception on the StL 10 or so in the 3rd qtr in which the Rams linebacker made an incredible play to make the pick.

Easy E 11-28-2005 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

(in a nice polite way)

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if you hadn't done so already, you've verged into the cruel.

[/ QUOTE ]

Next time, don't raise me with a junky hand. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

YoureToast 11-28-2005 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Houston and Washington fiascos cost me 16 units. That was gross.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'm sliding into a depression.

[/ QUOTE ]

16 units means 16-unit swing, meaning I'd have won 8 units if the games played out like they should have; instead I lost 8.
Luckily for me, going into Sunday I was up 17 units (due in large part to my Falcons props [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])